View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 5:12 am



Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
A major apology 
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post A major apology
First of all I apologize to every single person on this forum. I have let every single person down because of how I acted in the last couple of months. And now I must pay the price. So I offer apologies to every single member of this forum, past and present.

This includes:
* byuu: For all the attacks over speed vs accuracy, all the slandering of BSNES, for not taking a active effort in offering optimization advice, and for not in general contributing to a otherwise nice emulator. Not to mention, being a whiny prick in general. For this, I am truly sorry.
* FitzRoy: for attacking his work on the interface design of BSNES, for attacking his views on BSNES in general, and for making destructive dialog.
* Snark: for attacking his views on BSNES and how things must be done.
* adventure_of_link: for being a arrogant pig, plus all the arguments that occured.
* AamirM: For that small argument.
* Steve Snake: For the offensive comment I made
* blargg: For not being as productive as I can be.
* Franky: For not being respectful at your first steps of being a programmer, and for acting a weirdo at times.
* Panzer88: For the personal attack in private.
* grinvader: For letting you down.
* Squall and kick: For not being the person I can be. And instead showing the dark side most of the time.
* badinsults: For not listening to what you say.

If I missed anyone, I am very sorry. I don't expect people to forgive, since I can fully understand why people won't. And thats okay. I just felt it was needed to make this public apology made since no one deserves any crap from me, ever. In fact, I deserve the shit thrown, since I caused it and I need to suffer.

Thank you for reading and again I am truly sorry for everything I have done. Badinsults, feel free to permaban if you feel the urge. I think its time this forum was purged of this troll.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 am
Reply with quote
Post 
No hard feelings here. I get the same way sometimes, too ::cough RHDN::

While I could critique your tact, and mine for engaging you in turn, you obviously wouldn't be insulting my work if you weren't honestly trying to help improve it. Those who truly don't care, don't comment at all. FWIW, I do try and find a balance. I'm just very defensive in doing so. The recent IRQ optimizations I added were mostly a result of your prodding ;)

Likewise my apologies for going at you in turn.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:12 am
NO VOWELS >:[
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 pm
Posts: 753
Location: ALABAMA
Reply with quote
Post 
that was beautiful all except that whiny you can permaban me part

now be a man and come hug your daddy I mised u <3

i bouhgt you some hlsl shaders


Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:14 am
Profile YIM WWW
"Your thread will be crushed."
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:49 am
Posts: 1233
Location: Not in Winnipeg
Reply with quote
Post 
Well, this is something. H4tred, you may stay, as you sound as though you have learned something. However, at the first sign of problems, you know the drill.

_________________
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome


Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:18 am
Profile WWW
Rookie

Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:18 am
Posts: 13
Reply with quote
Post 
I would like an apology for luring me into such a lame thread


Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:20 am
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
I'm sorry for making you read such a lame thread. I really mean that since there is better sites around to visit (no offense).


Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 am
Justice is Blind
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:33 pm
Posts: 620
Location: Test
Reply with quote
Post 
Mudlord, you have acted with honor even while being spat on. I salute you.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:36 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
NO VOWELS >:[
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 pm
Posts: 753
Location: ALABAMA
Reply with quote
Post 
Metatron wrote:
Mudlord, you have acted with honor even while being spat on. I salute you.


You do realize my spit was in love though, right?


Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Veteran
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Posts: 637
Reply with quote
Post 
I wish you would act this sensibly more often. You're a lot better than your angry side. We all like having you around when you're upbeat and discussing emulation with passion. I still have a lot of respect for you.

_________________
I bring the trouble.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:09 am
Profile
Justice is Blind
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:33 pm
Posts: 620
Location: Test
Reply with quote
Post 
gllt wrote:
Metatron wrote:
Mudlord, you have acted with honor even while being spat on. I salute you.


You do realize my spit was in love though, right?


It brought e-tears to my eyes.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:11 am
Posts: 394
Location: Space
Reply with quote
Post 
Group hug! Image

EDIT: Ah, the apologies idea came from the comments here. :P

_________________
Kega Fusion Supporter | bsnes Supporter | Regen Supporter


Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:23 am
Profile
Locksmith of Hyrule
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:49 am
Posts: 3634
Location: 255.255.255.255
Reply with quote
Post 
badinsults wrote:
Well, this is something. H4tred, you may stay, as you sound as though you have learned something. However, at the first sign of problems, you know the drill.

Full concurence with badinsults, however I'll accept your apology so long as you don't cause trouble/problems.

_________________
Image
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:21 am
Profile YIM WWW
Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:19 am
Posts: 369
Location: Australia
Reply with quote
Post 
I reject this apology. I will not accept an apology that has been forced by someone else, especially when i have not been wronged or hurt by anything said.

People need to grow up and stop being pussies, for the majority, im sure they can easily understand that you simply weren't yourself, and there's good reason for that, which won't be gone into here.

On many occasions i've agreed with your rants about certain emulation projects (regarding certain devs.... *cough*mame*cough*)

But then i also realise that some rants are more then they appear and you're really just finding an outlet for whatever feelings you've happened to let bottle up to the point of overflow. You're very much like the old me in that instance lol.

Nobody would seriously take your comments to heart, anyone who knows you, knows you don't just go on a rampage and attack voraciously for no reason.

Anyway, Pay this mastermind faggot no mind, he represents nobody but his mentally unstable self, there isn't any emulation communities who really hates you, just a small few who don't "Know" you. Don't be judged by people who aren't ready to judge themselves.

_________________
Image
VBA-M Forum, NGOHQ


Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:10 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Inmate

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:28 am
Posts: 1485
Location: Salem, Oregon
Reply with quote
Post 
you didn't do anything to me dude I don't know what you're talking about.

the only pms I have from you are about your work.

you don't have to apologize just because that douche-bag is threatening you.

I don't think anyone is genuinely offended or anything, you just lose credibility when you act out like this.

anyways, all's well that ends well welcome back yadda yadda

_________________
byuu wrote:
Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? >:(


Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:31 am
Profile WWW
Locksmith of Hyrule
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:49 am
Posts: 3634
Location: 255.255.255.255
Reply with quote
Post 
adventure_of_link wrote:
badinsults wrote:
Well, this is something. H4tred, you may stay, as you sound as though you have learned something. However, at the first sign of problems, you know the drill.

Full concurence with badinsults, however I'll accept your apology so long as you don't cause trouble/problems.


In a way, I take this post back. See Squall's post for more info as to why.

_________________
Image
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:40 am
Profile YIM WWW
Inmate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:47 am
Posts: 1751
Location: WA
Reply with quote
Post 
edit button?

i don't care about this thread, really

yes the drama has been out of hand lately, but meh

TUBES, people

but i can and do get caught up sometimes. in my life, the drama never follows me once i've left my computer, so take that as you will

_________________
Image


Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:18 am
Profile
Locksmith of Hyrule
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:49 am
Posts: 3634
Location: 255.255.255.255
Reply with quote
Post 
sweener2001 wrote:
but i can and do get caught up sometimes. in my life, the drama never follows me once i've left my computer, so take that as you will

All the drama tends to go with me everywhere I go, IRL, online, or otherwise. :/

_________________
Image
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply with quote
Post 
adventure_of_link wrote:
All the drama tends to go with me everywhere I go, IRL, online, or otherwise. :/


We do not use the expression IRL, we use AFK. Everything is in real life. We use AFK—Away From Keyboard.


Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:39 pm
Inmate

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:28 am
Posts: 1485
Location: Salem, Oregon
Reply with quote
Post 
no byuu, this is all fake juju magic, it isn't real!

_________________
byuu wrote:
Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? >:(


Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:50 pm
Profile WWW
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:15 pm
Posts: 5615
Location: PAL50, dood !
Reply with quote
Post Re: A major apology
h4tred wrote:
* grinvader: For letting you down.

Don't worry, I would have killed the baby anyway.

_________________
皆黙って俺について来い!!
Code:
<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)

Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54


Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:17 pm
Profile
Buzzkill Gil

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Posts: 4238
Reply with quote
Post 
byuu wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:
All the drama tends to go with me everywhere I go, IRL, online, or otherwise. :/


We do not use the expression IRL, we use AFK. Everything is in real life. We use AFK—Away From Keyboard.

As an advanced AI, I resent the impression that my cyberscape is in any way comparable to your "real world."


Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:27 pm
Profile
Devil's Advocate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:51 pm
Posts: 2293
Location: Hmo. Son.
Reply with quote
Post 
You ask for forgiveness to Franky and not to your friendly mexican moderator? Shame on you.

_________________
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.


Last edited by Joe Camacho on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:35 pm
Profile
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:54 pm
Posts: 327
Location: USA
Reply with quote
Post 
This post intentionally left blank


Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:12 am
Profile WWW
Reply with quote
Post 
blargg wrote:
This post intentionally left blank


Image


Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:06 am
Trooper
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:19 am
Posts: 369
Location: Australia
Reply with quote
Post Re: A major apology
grinvader wrote:
h4tred wrote:
* grinvader: For letting you down.

Don't worry, I would have killed the baby anyway.


As long as you ate it afterwards.... its a waste of food otherwise.

_________________
Image
VBA-M Forum, NGOHQ


Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:33 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.