A major apology

Got a suggestion or complaint? Go ahead and share, but please be nice about it.

Moderator: General Mods

h4tred

A major apology

Post by h4tred »

First of all I apologize to every single person on this forum. I have let every single person down because of how I acted in the last couple of months. And now I must pay the price. So I offer apologies to every single member of this forum, past and present.

This includes:
* byuu: For all the attacks over speed vs accuracy, all the slandering of BSNES, for not taking a active effort in offering optimization advice, and for not in general contributing to a otherwise nice emulator. Not to mention, being a whiny prick in general. For this, I am truly sorry.
* FitzRoy: for attacking his work on the interface design of BSNES, for attacking his views on BSNES in general, and for making destructive dialog.
* Snark: for attacking his views on BSNES and how things must be done.
* adventure_of_link: for being a arrogant pig, plus all the arguments that occured.
* AamirM: For that small argument.
* Steve Snake: For the offensive comment I made
* blargg: For not being as productive as I can be.
* Franky: For not being respectful at your first steps of being a programmer, and for acting a weirdo at times.
* Panzer88: For the personal attack in private.
* grinvader: For letting you down.
* Squall and kick: For not being the person I can be. And instead showing the dark side most of the time.
* badinsults: For not listening to what you say.

If I missed anyone, I am very sorry. I don't expect people to forgive, since I can fully understand why people won't. And thats okay. I just felt it was needed to make this public apology made since no one deserves any crap from me, ever. In fact, I deserve the shit thrown, since I caused it and I need to suffer.

Thank you for reading and again I am truly sorry for everything I have done. Badinsults, feel free to permaban if you feel the urge. I think its time this forum was purged of this troll.
byuu

Post by byuu »

No hard feelings here. I get the same way sometimes, too ::cough RHDN::

While I could critique your tact, and mine for engaging you in turn, you obviously wouldn't be insulting my work if you weren't honestly trying to help improve it. Those who truly don't care, don't comment at all. FWIW, I do try and find a balance. I'm just very defensive in doing so. The recent IRQ optimizations I added were mostly a result of your prodding ;)

Likewise my apologies for going at you in turn.
gllt
NO VOWELS >:[

Post by gllt »

that was beautiful all except that whiny you can permaban me part

now be a man and come hug your daddy I mised u <3

i bouhgt you some hlsl shaders
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

Well, this is something. H4tred, you may stay, as you sound as though you have learned something. However, at the first sign of problems, you know the drill.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome
ardnew
Rookie

Post by ardnew »

I would like an apology for luring me into such a lame thread
h4tred

Post by h4tred »

I'm sorry for making you read such a lame thread. I really mean that since there is better sites around to visit (no offense).
Tallgeese
Justice is Blind

Post by Tallgeese »

Mudlord, you have acted with honor even while being spat on. I salute you.
gllt
NO VOWELS >:[

Post by gllt »

Metatron wrote:Mudlord, you have acted with honor even while being spat on. I salute you.
You do realize my spit was in love though, right?
DancemasterGlenn
Veteran

Post by DancemasterGlenn »

I wish you would act this sensibly more often. You're a lot better than your angry side. We all like having you around when you're upbeat and discussing emulation with passion. I still have a lot of respect for you.
I bring the trouble.
Tallgeese
Justice is Blind

Post by Tallgeese »

gllt wrote:
Metatron wrote:Mudlord, you have acted with honor even while being spat on. I salute you.
You do realize my spit was in love though, right?
It brought e-tears to my eyes.
King Of Chaos
Trooper

Post by King Of Chaos »

Group hug! Image

EDIT: Ah, the apologies idea came from the comments here. :P
[url=http://www.eidolons-inn.net/tiki-index.php?page=Kega]Kega Fusion Supporter[/url] | [url=http://byuu.cinnamonpirate.com/]bsnes Supporter[/url] | [url=http://aamirm.hacking-cult.org/]Regen Supporter[/url]
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

badinsults wrote:Well, this is something. H4tred, you may stay, as you sound as though you have learned something. However, at the first sign of problems, you know the drill.
Full concurence with badinsults, however I'll accept your apology so long as you don't cause trouble/problems.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Squall_Leonhart
Trooper

Post by Squall_Leonhart »

I reject this apology. I will not accept an apology that has been forced by someone else, especially when i have not been wronged or hurt by anything said.

People need to grow up and stop being pussies, for the majority, im sure they can easily understand that you simply weren't yourself, and there's good reason for that, which won't be gone into here.

On many occasions i've agreed with your rants about certain emulation projects (regarding certain devs.... *cough*mame*cough*)

But then i also realise that some rants are more then they appear and you're really just finding an outlet for whatever feelings you've happened to let bottle up to the point of overflow. You're very much like the old me in that instance lol.

Nobody would seriously take your comments to heart, anyone who knows you, knows you don't just go on a rampage and attack voraciously for no reason.

Anyway, Pay this mastermind faggot no mind, he represents nobody but his mentally unstable self, there isn't any emulation communities who really hates you, just a small few who don't "Know" you. Don't be judged by people who aren't ready to judge themselves.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/squall_leonhart69r/Final_Fantasy_8/squall_sig1.gif[/img]
[url=http://vba-m.com/]VBA-M Forum[/url], [url=http://www.ngohq.com]NGOHQ[/url]
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

you didn't do anything to me dude I don't know what you're talking about.

the only pms I have from you are about your work.

you don't have to apologize just because that douche-bag is threatening you.

I don't think anyone is genuinely offended or anything, you just lose credibility when you act out like this.

anyways, all's well that ends well welcome back yadda yadda
[quote="byuu"]Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? [i]>:([/i] [/quote]
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

adventure_of_link wrote:
badinsults wrote:Well, this is something. H4tred, you may stay, as you sound as though you have learned something. However, at the first sign of problems, you know the drill.
Full concurence with badinsults, however I'll accept your apology so long as you don't cause trouble/problems.
In a way, I take this post back. See Squall's post for more info as to why.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

edit button?

i don't care about this thread, really

yes the drama has been out of hand lately, but meh

TUBES, people

but i can and do get caught up sometimes. in my life, the drama never follows me once i've left my computer, so take that as you will
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

sweener2001 wrote:but i can and do get caught up sometimes. in my life, the drama never follows me once i've left my computer, so take that as you will
All the drama tends to go with me everywhere I go, IRL, online, or otherwise. :/
NSRT here.
byuu

Post by byuu »

adventure_of_link wrote:All the drama tends to go with me everywhere I go, IRL, online, or otherwise. :/
We do not use the expression IRL, we use AFK. Everything is in real life. We use AFK—Away From Keyboard.
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

no byuu, this is all fake juju magic, it isn't real!
[quote="byuu"]Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? [i]>:([/i] [/quote]
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: A major apology

Post by grinvader »

h4tred wrote:* grinvader: For letting you down.
Don't worry, I would have killed the baby anyway.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

byuu wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:All the drama tends to go with me everywhere I go, IRL, online, or otherwise. :/
We do not use the expression IRL, we use AFK. Everything is in real life. We use AFK—Away From Keyboard.
As an advanced AI, I resent the impression that my cyberscape is in any way comparable to your "real world."
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

You ask for forgiveness to Franky and not to your friendly mexican moderator? Shame on you.
Last edited by Joe Camacho on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
blargg
Regular

Post by blargg »

This post intentionally left blank
byuu

Post by byuu »

blargg wrote:This post intentionally left blank
Squall_Leonhart
Trooper

Re: A major apology

Post by Squall_Leonhart »

grinvader wrote:
h4tred wrote:* grinvader: For letting you down.
Don't worry, I would have killed the baby anyway.
As long as you ate it afterwards.... its a waste of food otherwise.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/squall_leonhart69r/Final_Fantasy_8/squall_sig1.gif[/img]
[url=http://vba-m.com/]VBA-M Forum[/url], [url=http://www.ngohq.com]NGOHQ[/url]