New Square-Enix games announced for DS.

Feel free to discuss anything gaming related.

Moderator: General Mods

DarkDragoon
Soul Hacker

Post by DarkDragoon »

And it seems as if SE's got even more planned for the DS, now with Front Mission being completely remade for the DS (with WiFi even) .
Toot toot Sonic Warrior, deep in space and time
Toot toot Sonic Warrior, forever in your mind
Nothing can survive the will to stay alive
'cause if you try, you can do anything
blackmyst
Zealot

Post by blackmyst »

But still no "real" FF for a Nintendo system, of course. I can't see Sony moving from their top spot until that happens.
[size=75][b]Procrastination.[/b]
Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.[/size]
casualsax3
Veteran

Post by casualsax3 »

It used to be the system that had Square was #1 - I don't think that's the case anymore. I think Square has lost the magic.
Nightcrawler
Romhacking God

Post by Nightcrawler »

casualsax3 wrote:It used to be the system that had Square was #1 - I don't think that's the case anymore. I think Square has lost the magic.
I agree... I was expecting good things after the SquareEnix merger, but it's just gone all to hell.
[url=http://transcorp.romhacking.net]TransCorp[/url] - Home of the Dual Orb 2, Cho Mahou Tairyku Wozz, and Emerald Dragon SFC/SNES translations.
[url=http://www.romhacking.net]ROMhacking.net[/url] - The central hub of the ROM hacking community.
Mike
ZBoard Prince

Post by Mike »

Nice, i'll be waiting on those games.
**Prince of the Zsnes board**
*Smash Champ*
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

blackmyst wrote:But still no "real" FF for a Nintendo system, of course. I can't see Sony moving from their top spot until that happens.
Well... squeenix usually goes in series of 3 per platform before checking the situation for the next 'winner'... but a complete domination of the upcoming japanese market by nintendo is sure to affect their minds.
Methinks they'll make FF13-15 multiplatform, to prevent losses if they make them PS3-exclusives.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

sony owns a good chunk of square. at least that was before the merger. i imagine they still do.

square's situation is interesting when it comes to big titles going multi-platform because of that.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]