Multiplayer game list

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

philman400

Multiplayer game list

Post by philman400 »

hey all im new here and i wanted to get a list of multiplayer games for zsnes. If anyone can link me a list or write one out that would be cool thanks a lot.
Mike
ZBoard Prince

Post by Mike »

Everygame is able to be played multiplayer. PERIOD
**Prince of the Zsnes board**
*Smash Champ*
xamenus
Veteran

Post by xamenus »

Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

yeah, that's pretty funny mike, and sometimes i even get "Zelda is a one player game, how is this game going to be 2 players?", even though each person can take a turn finishing a dungeon.
philman400

Post by philman400 »

Mike
ZBoard Prince

Post by Mike »

Mark57Raider wrote:yeah, that's pretty funny mike, and sometimes i even get "Zelda is a one player game, how is this game going to be 2 players?", even though each person can take a turn finishing a dungeon.
Well it doesn't matter, the fact is you can netplay with it, even though idk who would be so dense to do so. But if you and your friend had the same game and wanted to netplay fo some strange reason. It will go.
**Prince of the Zsnes board**
*Smash Champ*
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

i think i found one game that won't play netplay online. I tried playing Secret of Evermore online, but the other person from the other side of the computer said their screen was black. I think i've also heard stories that I need a patch to be able to play it online. If anybody has info feel free to say your piece.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Mark57Raider wrote:i think i found one game that won't play netplay online. I tried playing Secret of Evermore online, but the other person from the other side of the computer said their screen was black. I think i've also heard stories that I need a patch to be able to play it online. If anybody has info feel free to say your piece.
Secret of Evermore isn't 2-player. There is a hack that allows you to play two players for that game. You can find the hack @ Zophar's Domain. Both players will need the patch (the ROM must either hard or soft patched).
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...