Sound problem with Yoshi's Island after loading save state

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Traiklin

Sound problem with Yoshi's Island after loading save state

Post by Traiklin »

Since this game lacks the ability to save when playing normally online we have started using save states (and they work suprisingly, last time I tried it the whole thing just crashed for no reason).

The only problem is, when I load up the state my girlfriend can't hear sound but I can perfectly fine. We tried her loading the save state but it's frozen and hasn't moved in a long while.

I'm on broadband and everything is setup properly, she's on dialup and we haven't had a problem since using zbattle to load the games (when we loaded through ZSNES she would get horribly out of sync).

Once we saw you could use save states with netplay we decided to but as I said she has no sound while I do and we haven't been able to try out her loading the state since it looks like it froze.

*Edit*

Forgot to mention we are using the 1.337 version (the only one that works for both of us and the states don't normally take forever).

*Edit 2*

ok this is now really weird, any game we try to play doesn't have sound anymore. We both have enable audio checked but there isn't anything there.