"File not found at remote!"

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

genesis_SOC

"File not found at remote!"

Post by genesis_SOC »

This is the error I get when trying to Netplay with my friend. When we load the game we want, named sd3, I get that error and she gets "File not found!"

What should we do?
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

I'm pretty sure we already had a discussion like this with you.

Make sure the rom path is set in the cfg file. Otherwise, it will not look in the correct folder.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
genesis_SOC

Post by genesis_SOC »

No, we got the old problem working. Now we can't just load the game. We fixed the problem I started this post about with the help of someone on zBattle, but now when I try loading the game her screen goes purple while my zsnes just freezes.
What should we do?
snkcube
Hero of Time

Post by snkcube »

genesis_SOC wrote:No, we got the old problem working. Now we can't just load the game. We fixed the problem I started this post about with the help of someone on zBattle, but now when I try loading the game her screen goes purple while my zsnes just freezes.
What should we do?
For the purple screen problem, have her try changing the resolution in ZSNES.
Try out CCleaner and other free software at Piriform
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Or updating her video card drivers.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.