Netplay question ( really big newbie)

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

tsurai

Netplay question ( really big newbie)

Post by tsurai »

I am wondering is there a way to have more than two people playing in netplay at the same time, it says it can get up to 5 players, but everytime we try to connect to a server it kicks out the other people besides the first two, sorry for the long post and if anyone can help clear this problem I will be greatly appreciated.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Re: Netplay question ( really big newbie)

Post by Deathlike2 »

tsurai wrote:I am wondering is there a way to have more than two people playing in netplay at the same time, it says it can get up to 5 players, but everytime we try to connect to a server it kicks out the other people besides the first two, sorry for the long post and if anyone can help clear this problem I will be greatly appreciated.
You can have more than two people playing in netplay... however, you need more than one person using the same computer. Netplay only allows two computers to be connected, and that is all.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Master O
Hazed

Re: Netplay question ( really big newbie)

Post by Master O »

tsurai wrote:I am wondering is there a way to have more than two people playing in netplay at the same time, it says it can get up to 5 players, but everytime we try to connect to a server it kicks out the other people besides the first two, sorry for the long post and if anyone can help clear this problem I will be greatly appreciated.
Announcement: NETPLAY ONLY ALLOWS 2 COMPUTERS!!

You need to get your eyes examined, since it's a STICKIED TOPIC IN THIS FORUM!!!!
[quote="PhobosDK"]I see only
you are not serious
you'll get ignored

I think bad emulation that will be ignored...

We have choice about emulators.
Close your eyes and keep minor bugs update only.[/quote]

Fail....