Multiple controller environment.

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

M-80

Multiple controller environment.

Post by M-80 »

Windows XP SP2, several controllers and adapters question.

I have multiple adapters and I'm lazy. I don't want to have to keep plugging controllers in and out to use the correct controller for the correct situation. Plus I don't want to wear out the USB ports. :lol:

Ok, here's my thing. I have a PSX to USB adapter (KikiJoy) and several other controllers plus a Super SmartJoy. It seems that if I want to use the Super SmartJoy I have to unplug the PSX to USB adapter to get the buttons from the SSJ to register in ZSNES. Choosing the SSJ as the main controller in the Game Controllers CP doesn't do it. The PSX to USB adapter has to be unplugged. My question is is that the way it is? Do some controllers totally dominate over others and gain the focus of programs? Or is there some way to specify what controller ZSNES should pay attention to? It's fine if the SSJ is the only controller connected. And like I said, even if I keep all controllers connected and I choose the SSJ as my main controller that doesn't help.