View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Having trouble with netplay? READ THIS! 

yeah that works just fine, thanks alot guys.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:42 pm
Locksmith of Hyrule

Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Me and my buddy are not using routers. We connect directly to the internet through a modem.
Therefore, would I only need to specifiy his IP address under the Firewall. (using Vista: Firewall > ZSNES > Properties > Change scope > custom)? And he, doing the same? However, I have a feeling this seems unnecessary..

Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:59 am
Hi, sorry but I have a question, me and my friend have been playing SoM over netplay for about 2 weeks now, it was working perfectly, but now as of this week, it won't connect whatsoever either TCP or UDP, we both have it all forwarded and everything, it had been working just fine, no changes were made, we both checked our settings, and nothing has changed, so if any suggestions could be given it'd be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance. We've tried both 1.42n and 1.36

Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:56 pm

Post Re: Having trouble with netplay? READ THIS!
ok im with a problem ive been at this for a bunch of hours today to get this to work but im rly getting NO progress at all, i even search all over the forums looking at youtube tutorials i just cant seem to get it work.

So i recenlty found out about this netplay (zsnes V1.42) and it got my attention to play with a friend but my problem is that i CANNOT host a game it keeps saying ''waiting for client'' same for my friend. So i did the portforwarding (TCP / UDP / BOTH) but that didnt seem to work and tried to setup hamachi did not work either aswell firewall or whatnot its all turned off yet no progress.

I have a gigabit router 300N

can anyone help me and tell me what im doin wrong? or wat im missing to do.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Buffie wrote:
ok im with a problem ive been at this for a bunch of hours today to get this to work but im rly getting NO progress at all, i even search all over the forums looking at youtube tutorials i just cant seem to get it work.

So i recenlty found out about this netplay (zsnes V1.42) and it got my attention to play with a friend but my problem is that i CANNOT host a game it keeps saying ''waiting for client'' same for my friend. So i did the portforwarding (TCP / UDP / BOTH) but that didnt seem to work and tried to setup hamachi did not work either aswell firewall or whatnot its all turned off yet no progress.

I have a gigabit router 300N

Im having the exact same problem, When I go to host a server it just makes me wait forever, when I connect it says im player 2. .?
What do I do.
can anyone help me and tell me what im doin wrong? or wat im missing to do.

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:57 am

Having the same problem as the guys above me.

Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:41 am
Locksmith of Hyrule

Reblar wrote:
Having the same problem as the guys above me.

Oooooooooo.... kay.... and did you read through the entire thread? :?

Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:49 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3