Can't post from iPhone

Got a suggestion or complaint? Go ahead and share, but please be nice about it.

Moderator: General Mods

paulguy
Zealot

Can't post from iPhone

Post by paulguy »

Whenever I try to post from my iphone, I always get redirected to the new reply page with everything emptied out and nothing posted. This is a bit inconvenient because I often think of things to say and I can't post when I'm not at the computer.

Just curious if anything can be done about it...
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Re: Can't post from iPhone

Post by adventure_of_link »

Hmm. Posting works from my iPod Touch first gen using firmware 3.0 jailbroken
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

And posting works fine on my blackberry curve 8520 (I know the OP has an iphone but best to try it out while I'm still here ;)) using firmware 4.6.1.286

What firmware and iphone you using?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

iPhone 3GS, firmware 3.1.2, jailbroken. The only thing I have installed that changes safari's behavior is user-agent faker but it doesn't seem to make much difference whether it's on or off.
Maybe these people were born without that part of their brain that lets you try different things to see if they work better. --Retsupurae
PHoNyMiKe
Retrosexual

Post by PHoNyMiKe »

when I saw that an iphone user couldn't post I figured the admins incorporated a douchebag filter. then aol posted so I knew that couldn't be true :(
paulguy
Zealot

Post by paulguy »

It seems to work now for some reason... Unless it's intermittent.