Star Fox (USA, Japan) Video Pauses

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

DeriLoko3
Rookie

Star Fox (USA, Japan) Video Pauses

Post by DeriLoko3 »

The video stopped, but the audio was still playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4mnTZMnvQE

I used ZSNES (v1.52) (r4538).

Nintendo rules!
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Re: Star Fox (USA, Japan) Video Pauses

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Not an official release, the last of those was 1.51

Not that it matters, really. 2.0 will be a near-total rewrite whenever it comes out.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
Cammygirl192
can't make up their mind

Post by Cammygirl192 »

I actually feel like hacking them and getting the source just so we have a new version, but best to wait for the official release of course, which would be complete.

Good things take time don't forget.

I just hope 2.0 has an option to use the classic GUI because I don't like the idea of having to select on a topbar to use fullscreen mode.
:3
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

Termingamer2-JD wrote:I actually feel like hacking them and getting the source just so we have a new version, but best to wait for the official release of course, which would be complete.

I just hope 2.0 has an option to use the classic GUI because I don't like the idea of having to select on a topbar to use fullscreen mode.
And then they would prolly lose any desire to complete the project and we'd end up with a half baked thing.
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64
Cammygirl192
can't make up their mind

Post by Cammygirl192 »

franpa wrote:
Termingamer2-JD wrote:I actually feel like hacking them and getting the source just so we have a new version, but best to wait for the official release of course, which would be complete.

And then they would prolly lose any desire to complete the project and we'd end up with a half baked thing.
oh yeah, never thought about that when I posted it
it does show I care enough to want to leak the code so we could all contribute to what was out, though
:3