Website for ZSNES music files

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

PirateChris

Website for ZSNES music files

Post by PirateChris »

I remember a while back I asked this and someone showed me a website that has a list of all the games for the zsnes and contained music files for pretty much any game you could think of. Does anyone still know of such a site.
xamenus
Veteran

Post by xamenus »

PirateChris

Post by PirateChris »

IceFox wrote:www.snesmusic.org
That was probably the one, however, I am having some difficulties running the program. I downloaded this extension for winamp and when I try a nd play the files nothing happens. Here is the one I downloaded, http://www.alpha-ii.com/Download/Main.html#SNESAmp any ideas?
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Hm. SNESAmp works perfectly here. Have you checked its settings?
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Kagerato
Lurker

Post by Kagerato »

PirateChris wrote:That was probably the one, however, I am having some difficulties running the program. I downloaded this extension for winamp and when I try a nd play the files nothing happens. Here is the one I downloaded, http://www.alpha-ii.com/Download/Main.html#SNESAmp any ideas?
"in_snes.dll" and "snesapu.dll" need to be in the Winamp plugins directory. The default, iirc, is 'C:\Program Files\Winamp\plugins'. Mine is 'D:\Program\Winamp\plugins'. You can find it easily enough if you look/search for "in_mp3.dll" or "out_ds.dll".

You also need the rar decompression library, "unrar.dll", in order to playback SPCs in RSN (RAR) archives.

Other than that, the player just needs to be configured to load files with the RSN and SPC extensions, which it is by default. I suppose some other input plugin could be interfering if it has precedence on the extension snesamp needs...

This doesn't have anything to do with ZSNES, though, so I'm not sure why PirateChris decided to post it here.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

I think SNESAmp installer automatically install it to the plugin directory as long as you specify Winamp's directory before the installation starts.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
snkcube
Hero of Time

Post by snkcube »

PirateChris wrote:
IceFox wrote:www.snesmusic.org
That was probably the one, however, I am having some difficulties running the program. I downloaded this extension for winamp and when I try a nd play the files nothing happens. Here is the one I downloaded, http://www.alpha-ii.com/Download/Main.html#SNESAmp any ideas?
Try dragging the files into the playlist.
Try out CCleaner and other free software at Piriform