Go To Hell Microsoft

Place to talk about all that new hardware and decaying software you have.

Moderator: General Mods

Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

sweener2001 wrote:
Deathlike2 wrote:Believe it or not, even idiots buy PCs too. It doesn't matter who buys it, but yet you will get dumb issues with dumb users most of the time (I'm not saying any newbie's at fault, but if you actually see the ratio of dumb to smart questions, you'll see what I mean). It happens here all the time.

It doesn't matter what OEM you work with, it happens all the time. This is not new. You'll find the same with Linux users too. This is a boatload of durrrrrrrrrrr written all over it.
sure, but basing an opinion on the people who are calling into a company's tech support?
It's dumb. It's like saying Apple doesn't get any OSX sucks calls. I've already seen this with XP, so it'll eventually die down, like it always does.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

neo_bahamut1985 wrote:And then people I know (relatives) dissing it, so, I get it from both sides.
So what if my opinion is biased?
your opinion is basically non-existent, but here you are spouting it anyway. YOU haven't tried it. it's like the people that go off on how much halo or gears or fallout (or...etc.) sucks without ever touching it.

if i haven't tried something myself, i always preface my "opinions" with something like "i've heard...." there have been a LOT of times where my actual tastes have differed from what EVERYONE else says. i won't say that that's my opinion, because it's NOT. it's what i've heard. HOW can i have an opinion if i haven't tried it?

i wouldn't have even cared about what you said, had it not been for your first post being 100% stupid. and then you try to cover it up by saying "some things may or may not have been true," and then going, "but the idiots that call dell tech support don't like it." you couldn't just admit you were wrong. 100% wrong. i mean, gil did a point by point how wrong you were. yet here you are, ignorant as ever.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

I still wanna know what comparison he's making to decide Windows goes through versions too fast.
creaothceann
Seen it all

Post by creaothceann »

OS/2
vSNES | Delphi 10 BPLs
bsnes launcher with recent files list
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

sweener2001 wrote:HOW can i have an opinion if i haven't tried it?
Introducing... ACME(R) EXtreme Prejudice(tm) !
Tastes like chicken !

Get yours today !

gil did a point by point how wrong you were.
Gil could have used the classic quote.
Soul wrote:Wrong as in, totally wrong, as in one hundred percent wrong, as in you couldn't be more wrong if you were beat to death with the incorrectstick.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

The principal wrote:Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

Post by neo_bahamut1985 »

sweener2001 wrote:
neo_bahamut1985 wrote:And then people I know (relatives) dissing it, so, I get it from both sides.
So what if my opinion is biased?
your opinion is basically non-existent, but here you are spouting it anyway. YOU haven't tried it. it's like the people that go off on how much halo or gears or fallout (or...etc.) sucks without ever touching it.

if i haven't tried something myself, i always preface my "opinions" with something like "i've heard...." there have been a LOT of times where my actual tastes have differed from what EVERYONE else says. i won't say that that's my opinion, because it's NOT. it's what i've heard. HOW can i have an opinion if i haven't tried it?

i wouldn't have even cared about what you said, had it not been for your first post being 100% stupid. and then you try to cover it up by saying "some things may or may not have been true," and then going, "but the idiots that call dell tech support don't like it." you couldn't just admit you were wrong. 100% wrong. i mean, gil did a point by point how wrong you were. yet here you are, ignorant as ever.

Well, sure, my opinion may have been wrong or biased, but in the end does it give YOU the right to call others ignorant? Do you like people criticizing/insulting you? NO! You bloody well don't; no one likes to be instulted or skinned alive for their opinion! So, you can either STFU or you'd better stop insulting me.
俺はテメエの倒す男だ! 宜しく! お前はもう死んでいる...
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

you didn't even read my post.

you ARE ignorant because you're insulting something you have no personal experience with.

you don't have an opinion. you're just echoing what people have told you, and passing it off as your opinion. so, try reading my post again, see what i'm actually saying, and THEN form a response. that should save you some trouble of digging yourself deeper.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

odditude wrote:
The principal wrote:Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Damn penguin!
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

sweener2001 wrote:you didn't even read my post.

you ARE ignorant because you're insulting something you have no personal experience with.

you don't have an opinion. you're just echoing what people have told you, and passing it off as your opinion. so, try reading my post again, see what i'm actually saying, and THEN form a response. that should save you some trouble of digging yourself deeper.
俺は構うか....
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

neo_bahamut1985 wrote:

俺は構うか....
On the zboard, the answer is yes.
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

neo_bahamut1985 wrote:

俺は構うか....
you do realize hardly any us speak japanese, right? it just looks like you're trying too hard to be special.
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

odditude wrote:
neo_bahamut1985 wrote:

俺は構うか....
you do realize hardly any us speak japanese, right? it just looks like you're trying too hard to be special.
Where's the Special Olympics photo when you need it?
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

neo_bahamut1985 wrote:俺は構うか....
Well, you should care about your ignorance (and by extension, make an effort to remove your ignorance)... but it just seems to me as though this response is the result of your inability to 1) continue arguing (intelligently or otherwise) and 2) accept that you are wrong.

Oh, and people, neo_bahamut is using google translator.
Deathlike2 wrote:Where's the Special Olympics photo when you need it?
If anyone here has watched that episode of southpark, then in relation to neo_bahamut you'll find this image even funnier ;)
neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

NO I'm not.
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

franky came through. that's what i like to see
neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

DancemasterGlenn
Veteran

Post by DancemasterGlenn »

So wait, is this thread full of win or fail at this point? I can't even tell them apart anymore...
I bring the trouble.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

neo_bahamut1985 wrote:.........................
And THAT is the most intelligent thing you've said since this thread started.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

neo_bahamut1985 wrote:NO I'm not.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

DancemasterGlenn wrote:So wait, is this thread full of win or fail at this point? I can't even tell them apart anymore...
The hint is in the originally misspelled thread title.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

DancemasterGlenn wrote:So wait, is this thread full of win or fail at this point? I can't even tell them apart anymore...
All we need now is a bunch of RMS-cock suckers telling us how Windows is an abomination and a threat to humanity (or whatever those whackjobs say). THEN this thread will be complete.

I suppose a few mac zealots would also be a source of laughter.
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

This thread is full of 同性愛
megamanzer0
Regular

Post by megamanzer0 »

wwww
class:Trolololo
snkcube
Hero of Time

Post by snkcube »