SPC Players

Announce new emulators, discuss which games run best under each emulator, and much much more.

Moderator: General Mods

pagefault
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by pagefault »

SVN should have windows at least sound tonight.
Watering ur plants.
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

woot, this is great news.

(me looks at time difference of posts and realizes your behind time, so i may have to wait till tomorrow lolz ( ~.~ )
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

pagefault wrote:SVN should have windows at least sound tonight.
zsnes svn? I downloaded it but it doesn't seem to load roms up. of course I could have misunderstood what you said, which is prolly the case since there is no announcement in the SVN topic.

could someone clarify this for me?
[quote="byuu"]Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? [i]>:([/i] [/quote]
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

If by "downloaded it" you meant something other than compiling ZSNES from the latest SVN source, then you are doing it wrong.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

pardon me, when I say "download" I'm mean compiling the latest SVN build via zget4.2 I'm not a jackass.
[quote="byuu"]Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? [i]>:([/i] [/quote]
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

this is why i made that other thread in "zsnes talk" that got locked ;)
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

I'm not trying to cause a fuss, just trying to understand what pagefault meant. If he meant the sound core is in I'd like to give it a try. If that's NOT what he meant then no big deal, I'll wait silently, really it's not a huge issue, I just am not clear on WHAT he meant. ya know?
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

I'm pretty sure that it IS in but they need to adjust all the other parts of emulation to work with the new core... cause ya can't adjust that stuff till what your adjusting it all for is completed.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

This is why I'm not a fan of proclamations until stuff is delivered. Wait until it is actually done before asking the obvious.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

I figured this was the situation, I won't bring it up again, I was under the assumption that the sound core was the only part that was being completely overhauled at this point, and assumed the other components were still functioning.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Panzer88 wrote:I figured this was the situation, I won't bring it up again, I was under the assumption that the sound core was the only part that was being completely overhauled at this point, and assumed the other components were still functioning.
Ever wonder why game development companies say "when it's done"? There's your answer.

On the other hand, every game seems to be massively hurried or massively delayed... game companies can never get a break these days...
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

it's a dog eat dog world, thanks for catching me up to speed.