Zbattle.net 2.0 being worked on once again.

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

WiL

Zbattle.net 2.0 being worked on once again.

Post by WiL »

From Unknown- zbattle admin

Hello, folks.

We've been down this road countless times. But I have an announcement.

zBattle Reloaded, a.k.a. 2.0 is once again being worked on. Or should I say being made?

This time around I present you with a well-known coder, who is also very good. He is SupraFast.

If you play on Kaillera, you know him. He worked on the EmuLinker server software, a server code which most all Kaillera servers use now days and also made the Supraclient. He's also the main coder for the GodWeapon.net Kaillera server.

I've known him quite some time, I've helped him test his projects...this guy is good, folks. I know ya'll skeptical, but this time, we will have a new zBattle client. And server, for that matter.

No deadlines have been set, nor have any features/suggestions been discussed. But first a new client and server will be made from scratch. Then we'll work on features.

I would also like to remind all of you to please not IM or PM SupraFast with questions/suggestions regarding the status of the project. He/we will post here as information becomes available.

Thanks.

I've got a good feeling about this guy, so i think it will be finished soon enough.
smkdan
Hazed

Post by smkdan »

I don't use Kaillera so I don't know the guy, but it looks like he's done alot in the field. Here's to hoping he pulls through.
ShadowFX
Regular

Post by ShadowFX »

Funny, since I re-designed the website for zbattle.net and came up with the name 'zbattle.net reloaded', they continue on using it for their updated client 8)

Very nice, let's see what the guy has in store for us.
[i]"Change is inevitable; progress is optional"[/i]