LOL Thread 3 - Return of the LOL

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

This was reopened? o_O
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

lock by mistake. it happens.

PS I didn't lock this
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

I.S.T. wrote:This was reopened? o_O
By popular demand, for now.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

Deathlike2 wrote:
Franky wrote:
Deathlike2 wrote:Fun fact: noone's asking you.
Fun fact: I said "if".
Real fact: That's a terrible misquote, deserving of a lock. Just making sure my presence is known since it was unwarrented previously.
Why is it a misquote? And why does it deserve a lock of this thread?
grinvader wrote:Any decent compiler optimises if(0) { franky_talks(); } into lawl opcodes.
I understand that when you say I'm stupid, it's not actually correct; you just don't like me, so you try to humiliate me and/or try to upset me.
Sorry, but I'm better than that.

Please, both of you:
Explain, in absolute, 100% precise detail what makes you think that I am "stupid". No childish insults like Any decent compiler optimises if(0) { franky_talks(); } into lawl opcodes, or any of those images people post (like the facepalm image), just pure, straight facts.

Because I honestly believe that you guys are just assholes that try to scare me away from the board, just because you don't like me.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Franky wrote:
Deathlike2 wrote:
Franky wrote:
Deathlike2 wrote:Fun fact: noone's asking you.
Fun fact: I said "if".
Real fact: That's a terrible misquote, deserving of a lock. Just making sure my presence is known since it was unwarrented previously.
Why is it a misquote? And why does it deserve a lock of this thread?
Let me know when my presence was made to the thread when that quote happened. If you hadn't paid attention, you're blind.
grinvader wrote:Any decent compiler optimises if(0) { franky_talks(); } into lawl opcodes.
Please, both of you:
Explain, in absolute, 100% precise detail what makes you think that I am "stupid". No childish insults like Any decent compiler optimises if(0) { franky_talks(); } into lawl opcodes, or any of those images people post (like the facepalm image), just pure, straight facts.

Because I honestly believe that you guys are just assholes that try to scare me away from the board, just because you don't like me.
We told you straight up and you didn't get it. I can't say that you paid attention or heeded the words.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Come on, you know we love you. Why else would we commit so much of our time to you instead of just banning your ass.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

grinvader wrote:Come on, you know we love you. Why else would we commit so much of our time to you instead of just banning your ass.
If you "ban my ass", my ass will just bounce back as another user anyway. And if you ban my ass's ip, my ass will access this board via a proxy.
We told you straight up and you didn't get it. I can't say that you paid attention or heeded the words.
Well then, tell me again. You don't know if I'll listen, until you actually try.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

oooo, scary. you love us as much as we love you, already. you deserve a reward.

there, all done. enjoy ^_~
Last edited by grinvader on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

I've posted my input about you once before, and again, it's when you make stupid little apology threads, let alone apologize for any (and all) of your actions, and yet you continue to do the SAME STUPID DUMB SHIT (or similar) you apologized for in the first place.

Also whatever became of you using Google or whatever before posting here?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

grinvader wrote:oooo, scary. you love us as much as we love you, already. you deserve a reward.
By the way, I know what patronization is, and I can tell that you're trying to play some kind of "mind game" with me. Ohwell, I quit; your little game is boring, pops.
I've posted my input about you once before, and again, it's when you make stupid little apology threads, let alone apologize for any (and all) of your actions, and yet you continue to do the SAME STUPID DUMB SHIT (or similar) you apologized for in the first place.

Also whatever became of you using Google or whatever before posting here?
:D :D
I do use google.
(I'll say this again; I don't act stupid; I just have a personality that is incompatible with yours, and a lot of other people here; so people argue with me).

Like, this "argument" was started with me saying "if you ask me, the idea of word filtering is silly and pointless". Yeah? Well that's what I think, if you don't like that --> tough shit.
Last edited by ZH/Franky on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

grinvader wrote:
Agozer wrote:There are no filters that target specific users and their posts.
Holy fuck i wish.
One can dream.

And update phpBB and/or write a script.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Rashidi
Trooper

Post by Rashidi »

at least Franky, you got yourself a title
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Franky wrote:
grinvader wrote:oooo, scary. you love us as much as we love you, already. you deserve a reward.
By the way, I know what patronization is, and I can tell that you're trying to play some kind of "mind game" with me. Ohwell, I quit; your little game is boring, pops.
The award is priceless.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

There are some thing money can't buy, for everything else there's Mastercard (tm).
NSRT here.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

Deathlike2 wrote:
Franky wrote:
The award is priceless.
Well, not like it matters, but tell me what this "award" is.
Last edited by ZH/Franky on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

We don't need to tell you; you can see it just fine.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

only you can find out for yourself.
Last edited by adventure_of_link on Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
NSRT here.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

??

EDIT:
Ah, Solid Hilarium.
Now I see it.

What does "solid hilarium" mean, exactly?
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

It's the gift that keeps on giving
皆黙って俺について来い!!

ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

grinvader wrote:It's the gift that keeps on giving
Again, ??
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Franky wrote:
grinvader wrote:Come on, you know we love you. Why else would we commit so much of our time to you instead of just banning your ass.
If you "ban my ass", my ass will just bounce back as another user anyway. And if you ban my ass's ip, my ass will access this board via a proxy.
I KNEW he was here for the abuse!

BTW, the REAL way to bypass the filter, on a Windows machine, is to double-click the left end of your browser's title bar. There should be an icon there if you aren't using Vista. If you ARE using Vista, the icon is hidden, but the feature still works.
blargg
Regular

Post by blargg »

Why the hell are people allowed to hijack threads and run them into the ground?
creaothceann
Seen it all

Post by creaothceann »

Dunno. :?

Franky:
If you ("you" in the general sense) do something stupid, you get mocked. If you complain about it, which is stupid, you'll get mocked again. If you still don't get it, you get mocked once more. And so on. Welcome to the board!
vSNES | Delphi 10 BPLs
bsnes launcher with recent files list
gllt
NO VOWELS >:[

Post by gllt »

blargg wrote:Why the hell are people allowed to hijack threads and run them into the ground?
Natural Law.

P.S.;

P.S.P. Honestly, you didn't think of that?
declan
Lurker

Post by declan »

Franky wrote:Please, both of you:

Well maybe you should stop spamming the board with stupid shit like this:
just want to test something
I just want to say it a few more times
reply to adventure_of_link

And don't forget this shit!

Just go easy on the spam man..
Last edited by declan on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hardware means nothing if you don't have good software.
Compare the success of SNES over Genisis