DeJap just a bunch of liars...dissapointed

Dejap's website appears to be defunct. This forum is now in archive mode.

Moderator: Dejap Staff

snake_eater

DeJap just a bunch of liars...dissapointed

Post by snake_eater »

Just read this paragraph at www.dejap.com
"...For those of you who like waiting, version 2.0 (which will look much better) is due out some time next year"
LOL, LOL, AND MORE LOL
is new year here inmy country and no new news about this project, so
WHAT REALY HAPPENED TO DEJAP????
are they really a group of liars instead of a Translator Team or what?????
I'm really REALLY disapointed...u_u
HunterKiller_
Hazed

Post by HunterKiller_ »

... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH SH!T ABOUT DEJAP!!!!!!!!
LOOK AT ALL THE GOOD GAMES THEY HAVE TRANSLATED FOR US AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT A DELAY!!!!!!!
HunterKiller
<========]----+
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Let's lose the caps okay.

Hey be glad that you did get a v1.0 translation. Besides, DeJap isn't really a group that this point anyway, (as far as I know anyway)...

I'm pretty sure work is being done behind the curtains. Never rush translators/romhackers.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Oblivion
What?

Post by Oblivion »

And, for all you know, he was referring to 2005. After all, most people read that message in 2004.
Everything I say is a lie.
Vag

Post by Vag »

As a romhacker myself, I can tell you that delaying a project is common. I have thought that a game will be ready at a certain time but failed to finish it then many times (if not always). Maybe it's the enthusiasm at the beginning that makes me think I'll be on my computer for 36 hours in a row, maybe because some details at the end are really time consuming, I don't know. But we have lives, too. Rom-hackers are real people, with wives, kids, jobs, they eat, go to the toilet, etc. We need time for all of that.

In any case, if you're not paying for something, you can't demand anything. Oh, and snake_eater, yes, Dejap are a group of liars instead of a Translator Team. So just go to google and search for a real translation of Star Ocean.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Some advice HunterKiller_..
1. Don't overuse/abuse the emoticons. It's annoying.
2. Sigpics suck, you'll most likely get flamed for it, then get it removed by an admin...
and 3. We know what your board handle is, we don't need it again in your sig, as well as the initials of it in your avatar.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Tomato
Hazed

Post by Tomato »

For anyone who doesn't already know/hasn't figured it out, DeJap is basically one guy: Dark Force. Sure guys like me or Cidolfas help out a lot sometimes but DF is the only actual "DeJap guy". He IS DeJap.

Now with that said, I believe Dark Force had some bad things happen earlier this year. I don't know the fine details but from what I could surmise he wasn't exactly in tip-top condition for a long while. Show some compassion, man. Selfishness isn't nice.
Neo Kaiser
Veteran

Post by Neo Kaiser »

DeJap does what it can and I hope it don't dissapear like J2e,RPGe and other amazing translation groups that cannot work anymore. Unless of course it merges
with another translation group like Skyrender Translations with RPGone. Lock
this thread please.
Last edited by Neo Kaiser on Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yes I know that my grammar sucks!
ThunderClaw
I know where you live.

Post by ThunderClaw »

jesus fucking christ if I had admin powers I'd ban you both
FireKnight:I'm pretty sure a 1KG 24k gold brick costs less than that.

phonymike: well the same amount of raw metals used in a car costs a fraction of the price of a new car idiot. I'm gonna take away your posting privileges and replace them with my balls on your chin.

I smell spray paint.
Amadalus
Rookie

Post by Amadalus »

They said sometime next year. that doesn'tt mean 1/1/05 at 12:01 in the fucking morning.

Calm.the.fuck.down.and.stop.bitching.NOW.
"HA! What IS this? Sacred Tome!? More like...Sucky...Dumb...Thing!" - Lord Zetta
Schutzstaffelor

Post by Schutzstaffelor »

...then the board concurs, barf_eater and hunterkill should both be banned
HalfShadow
Nebulous Bastard

Post by HalfShadow »

Let's ban everyone. Then we won't have any problems at all.

It's the only way to be sure.

I'll ban you if you ban me.

Okay?
HalfShadow
Nebulous Bastard

Post by HalfShadow »

ThunderClaw wrote:jesus fucking christ if I had admin powers I'd ban you both
And speaking of which, if you had admin powers everyone would be banned.
HunterKiller_
Hazed

Post by HunterKiller_ »

wtf are you idiots on? Im sticking up for Dejap, who bought you these excellent translations to awesome games and youre like against me? wtf?
And wtf does my siggy have to do with anything??? Whats with these losers who complain about everything.
HunterKiller
<========]----+
HalfShadow
Nebulous Bastard

Post by HalfShadow »

Imagine if you had to say your posts as you typed them and internet acronyms were pronounced as they were spelled? Every time this guy said 'WTF', he's say WITTIF, and get spit all over his monitor.
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

What were you expecting, a fully complete project?

As was said on the site, you expect a 2.0 patch this year. Well, it would appear that it is not out. The reasons for such a delay cannot be definitely determined, but I would not say that it is due to laziness. As such, we would request that you not ask for "when a new release is going to occur", because we do not have such information.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome