Thank you guys

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Diabllo

Thank you guys

Post by Diabllo »

First time post I think, I have no idea how long I've been registered for.

I remember the first time I saw ZSNES was when I was in elementary school, grade 4 or 5 I think, when everyone's computers were running Windows 95. Someone brought in the emu on a floppy disk (remember those? haha!) and wooed the crowd, it was awesome that we could finally play awesome games in school! Fast-forward to now, I'm 24 running my own restaurant, and the same friends and I are still using this amazing emulator!

Thank you very much guys, looking to walk the same steps as you as we begin to emulate game servers (gunbound.ca is my emulated server based on the original gunbound.softnyx.net for example). Stay strong!
odditude
Official tech support dood

Re: Thank you guys

Post by odditude »

Diabllo wrote:First time post I think, I have no idea how long I've been registered for.
*looks to the left* yep, first post, and about 2 years 2 months. ;)

welcome!
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
kode54
Zealot

Post by kode54 »

Hello to you, sir. It's been a while since I've seen you around. Or at least, I haven't scouted around gunbound.ca since it opened under that domain. I still get messages from that one guy, asking me to help him set up his own GunBound private server. My farthest attempt got towards setting up PHP with IIS (why not use the included httpd?) and starting the page setup process, when I happened to walk into the firewall settings, and he immediately turned on the firewall and hit Apply, before I could tell him that the default settings don't include an opening for the Remote Desktop / Terminal services, so we locked ourselves out of the server.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Fun times.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54