Well I'm new here and....

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

VanishDragon

Well I'm new here and....

Post by VanishDragon »

for once don't have a question, but rather an answer....

www.hamachi.cc

great little program that tunnels through internet with a 5.x.x.x ip address....is nat proof, and you dont really need to foward ports either....

I could never get Zsnes to work with my friend in cali....this program allows you to create a Virtual LAN network and connect up to 14 ppl...though that number of ppl would be pointless with Zsnes lol....but i use it for Battlefield 1942 matches hehe....

hope you guys give this a try...its no server like Zconnector or Zbattle...but for private games....AWESOME!!

more info on the program when you visit the site...since I don't want to make a 30,000 word post...and im tired its (4:00 am) here...
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

Those are a lot of periods man. There are other posts about this in the board, I would advice you to search before posting next time.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
VanishDragon

Post by VanishDragon »

well sorry, guess im just refreshing people's memory...(and yes i know i use alot of periods, just my style of online talk i dont know) i put periods between my thoughts its a bad habit