This may help with some controller problems!!

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

linds12

This may help with some controller problems!!

Post by linds12 »

For those that have trouble trying to configure your gamepad to zsnes, make sure that before you open zsnes you calibirate your controller in the control panel in your computer....make sure that works right and then open the emulator.....when you go to config. at the top and press Input 1..... press Keyboard/Joystick and then SET...
when you click on the button you want to give a direction to, there should instantly come up a box that asks you what you want that button to do. If it dosen't come up then your controller may have a button that sticks a tad er something.. (This is what happened to me, and it was odd because my ps controller worked fine on my ps and wasn't too old) but I tried my other controller and it worked.......It took me awhile to figure out though because If I pressed SET KEYS before the box came up then my emulator would freeze and I could only press Control > ALT > Delete to shut it down. which appears to be the problem with a few others, sO you can always give that a try if your stuck!
.........When I'm stuck this forum helps me a lot! Thanks!! (: