MY GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE BORING

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

densy
Hazed

MY GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE BORING

Post by densy »

I AGREE WITH THE IRISH MAN FUCK FUCK FUCKERDY FUCK FUCK
darkbenny
Box Car Superhero

Post by darkbenny »

GUINNESS
bringing Zsnes back
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Starman Ghost
Trooper

Post by Starman Ghost »

probably

[code]<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
<TheXPhial> vaccuums
<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
<TheXPhial> black holes
<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
<TheXPhial> lava?[/code]
darkbenny
Box Car Superhero

Post by darkbenny »

I meant beer

I win
bringing Zsnes back
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

DarkBenny wrote:I meant beer

I win
AND AOL LOSES.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
darkbenny
Box Car Superhero

Post by darkbenny »

we all win with beer though

(truth)
bringing Zsnes back
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Joe Camacho wrote:
DarkBenny wrote:I meant beer

I win
AND AOL LOSES.
Too bad beer+me are not compatible. But AOL FTL.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
PHoNyMiKe
Retrosexual

Post by PHoNyMiKe »

to bad you didn't know the more beer you drink, the better you get.
[url=http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=phonymike]ultimate immortality[/url]
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,zsnes,white,purple.png[/img][/url]
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

phOnYmIkE wrote:to bad you didn't know the more beer you drink, the better you get.
BEER MAKES BODY GOOD.
Vault Dweller
Lurker

Post by Vault Dweller »

Joe Camacho wrote:
phOnYmIkE wrote:to bad you didn't know the more beer you drink, the better you get.
BEER MAKES BODY GOOD.
Unless you're a creepy foot doctor.
[quote="Magus'"]You are officially the first black wigger I've ever met.[/quote]
kevman
Redneck Gamer-Mod

Post by kevman »

Foot doctors offices' smell bad.

Tis the truth.
SHREIK!!!!!!! DDdddnnnnnnaaaa! GESTAHLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Steelers now officially own your ass.
Mike
ZBoard Prince

Post by Mike »

I'm not old enough to drink beer.
**Prince of the Zsnes board**
*Smash Champ*
kevman
Redneck Gamer-Mod

Post by kevman »

Me either.
Combine that with the fact that I think beer tastes like shit, and this thread fails to apply to me.
SHREIK!!!!!!! DDdddnnnnnnaaaa! GESTAHLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Steelers now officially own your ass.
darkbenny
Box Car Superhero

Post by darkbenny »

everybody is old enough for beer

as for the taste, suck it up pal. you could be living in a third world country that doesn't have any beer at all; then where would you be?

i mean, geez
bringing Zsnes back
blackmyst
Zealot

Post by blackmyst »

Over here you can legally drink when you're 16. Then again...the age of consent is like 14 or something Idunno.

I actually like almost any alcoholic beverage except beer. It tastes like cold puke. In a third world country in some tribe I'd probably even drink that shit that women make by chewing stuff and spitting it out, rather than beer. Well...maybe.
[size=75][b]Procrastination.[/b]
Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.[/size]
Cyrus
Trooper

Post by Cyrus »

blackmyst wrote:Over here you can legally drink when you're 16. Then again...the age of consent is like 14 or something Idunno.

I actually like almost any alcoholic beverage except beer. It tastes like cold puke. In a third world country in some tribe I'd probably even drink that shit that women make by chewing stuff and spitting it out, rather than beer. Well...maybe.
Pussy. REAL MEN drink 5 liters of beer a day and piss it out on their enemies. Cheers to beer.

The drinking age everywhere in Canada is 19 except in Quebec, it's 18 there because the French do whatever the fuck they want and whine while they're at it and demand more special treatment.
PHoNyMiKe
Retrosexual

Post by PHoNyMiKe »

when I was your guys' age (like what, 11?) I thought beer tasted like shit. but the more you drink, the more you enjoy it. you need to go to parties, where everybody drinks beer. then you join in, and don't realize how much you've drank, and get drunk. then a few months later after drinking all this beer, you'll love it just like any man does. trust me, I know all.
[url=http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=phonymike]ultimate immortality[/url]
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,zsnes,white,purple.png[/img][/url]
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

phOnYmIkE wrote:when I was your guys' age (like what, 11?) I thought beer tasted like shit. but the more you drink, the more you enjoy it. you need to go to parties, where everybody drinks beer. then you join in, and don't realize how much you've drank, and get drunk. then a few months later after drinking all this beer, you'll love it just like any man does. trust me, I know all.
LISTEN TO THIS MAN.
blackmyst
Zealot

Post by blackmyst »

Hmm, if you put it like that, I suppose I'll have to reconsider some of the choices I've made in life. :(
[size=75][b]Procrastination.[/b]
Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.[/size]
gamer4087

Post by gamer4087 »

phOnYmIkE wrote:when I was your guys' age (like what, 11?) I thought beer tasted like shit. but the more you drink, the more you enjoy it. you need to go to parties, where everybody drinks beer. then you join in, and don't realize how much you've drank, and get drunk. then a few months later after drinking all this beer, you'll love it just like any man does. trust me, I know all.

One of my friends said the same thing a few years ago and MAN, he was right!!! Also, I once read in a tabloid magazine (7-PÄIVÄÄ = 7-DAYS trans.) that Arnold Schwarzenegger had once said something like "Milk is for kids and pregnant women. When you turn 12, you should drink beer." :D
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own."

-Solid Snake
neoblaze
8-bit Moderator

Post by neoblaze »

hahahha

what
ReRuss
Trooper

Post by ReRuss »

I never liked drinking much beer , and I've tried all sorts... Sam Adams (cherry wheat is nice) , guinness (tastes like water and coffee and comes with an anti-chug thing insides bottle or cans) , miller , bud , few others

I've always liked other alcohols , wine , schnappes (60+) , gin , vodka , whiskey , and I usually like a good orange or grape soda afterwards

I've always been interested in wine making tho , I just never went to any of the shops that sell supplies yet , I may try making cherry wine one day

It's been months since I got anywhere near drunk , last time I drank much was like 4 months ago when I had a hefty amount of this cheap jewish cherry wine , drank on it all day and kept a decent buzz , never even left the house that day
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/ReRuss/UBAR.gif[/img]
360 and PS3 - ReRuss
Oskar_Hanberg
Starzinger Addict

Post by Oskar_Hanberg »

Last time I was drunk was last weekend. I had plenty of white russian.. that stuff is great for me because it seems I'm not getting a hangover from it.
"All kinds of private exploitation is theft in the sense that what exists in this world belongs to all of us, and so called 'Intellectual property', or software, is no exception to that"
darkbenny
Box Car Superhero

Post by darkbenny »

Oskar_Hanberg wrote:because it seems I'm not getting a hangover from it.
then you are not drinking enough
bringing Zsnes back