Whats your worst pain ever?

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Ichinisan
Veteran

Post by Ichinisan »

bobthebuilder wrote:I have cut my hand deep enough to see the tendons and have rammed a glass rod thru my thumb and even folded my knee joint laterally, but the worst pain I can remember was a severe brain freeze from drinking a Sonic blue coconut slush too fast :P .
There is NO WAY to drink a Sonic frozen Powerade slow enough to avoid this. I have tried.

I'm the person who grew up eating ridiculous oversized portions of everything, especially ice cream. I never knew what a brain freeze was until the last couple of years...after trying frozen beverages from Sonic.
Vault Dweller wrote:Falling out of a tree at just the right angle that my right shoulder ended up grinding against it all the way down.
I fell from a tree. I'm not sure exactly how far it was, but I'm actually lucky to have survived. I'm just glad I don't remember the fall, that would probably induce nightmares and trauma.
megamanzer0 wrote:walking up to realise that I was sleeping on my arm then all the blood started rushing back into my arm :(. REALY PAINFULL
This has happened to everyone lots of times...pussy. ;)
Need a new sig...
megamanzer0
Regular

Post by megamanzer0 »

Meh it still hurts tho
class:Trolololo
AntoineWG
Trooper

Post by AntoineWG »

Ichinisan wrote:
Vault Dweller wrote:Falling out of a tree at just the right angle that my right shoulder ended up grinding against it all the way down.
I fell from a tree. I'm not sure exactly how far it was, but I'm actually lucky to have survived. I'm just glad I don't remember the fall, that would probably induce nightmares and trauma.
I fell out of a tree, about 8 feet or so, and landed flat on my back. Fortunately the ground was soft, but it knocked the wind out of me. I was fine after about 5 minutes, but in that time I thought I was going to die. And it hurt to breathe for about an hour.

Another time, I think I was about 8 or 9, I was running through the house chasing my brother. I tripped over something in the living room and took a glancing blow against the back of the couch. Imagine the pain of rug burn. Now imagine rug burn over the entire right side of your face.

Strangely enough, I now have that same couch in my apartment.
[i]"It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but the result's the same." - Mike Dennison[/i]
darkbenny
Box Car Superhero

Post by darkbenny »

paper cut
bringing Zsnes back
megamanzer0
Regular

Post by megamanzer0 »

AntoineWG wrote:
Ichinisan wrote:
I fell out of a tree, about 8 feet or so, and landed flat on my back. Fortunately the ground was soft, but it knocked the wind out of me. I was fine after about 5 minutes, but in that time I thought I was going to die. And it hurt to breathe for about an hour.
I remember that feeling you keep trying to exhale when you should be actually tring to inhale...
class:Trolololo
AntoineWG
Trooper

Post by AntoineWG »

DarkBenny wrote:paper cut
...on your penis and squeeze a lemon onto it. Now that smarts.
[i]"It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but the result's the same." - Mike Dennison[/i]
Jipcy
Veteran

Post by Jipcy »

Recently, I was taking a shower, and I got a massive amount of soap in my left eye. That's pretty much the worst pain I have in recent memory. It was pretty bad. It hurt for at least an hour, and my eye was still sore until later that day. But while it hurt, it hurt a lot.

Also, I don't get migraines, but last year I got drunk with one of my friends, and I decided it would be a good idea to hit myself repeatedly on the head with a half-full bottle of water. Anyway, the next evening, I had the worst headache I've ever had in my life. The closest thing I've ever had to a migraine. That hurt pretty bad too.

When I was young, I broke my left collar bone. It hurt a lot when I moved my arm, but I didn't know it was broke until that evening when I tried to sit up in bed to drink some water, and then I heard it pop.

And finally, I once ripped off the toe nail of my big toe when opening the door of a Wal-Mart.
[url=http://zsnes-docs.sf.net]Official ZSNES Docs[/url] | [url=http://zsnes-docs.sf.net/nsrt]NSRT Guide[/url] | [url=http://endoftransmission.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=394]Using a Wiimote w/ emulators[/url]
Vault Dweller
Lurker

Post by Vault Dweller »

Jipcy wrote:And finally, I once ripped off the toe nail of my big toe when opening the door of a Wal-Mart.
How the FUCK did you pull that one off?

And yeah, shampoo/soap in the eye hurts like hell.
[quote="Magus'"]You are officially the first black wigger I've ever met.[/quote]
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Once I had my big toenails come loose on me when I was riding my bike with sandals on

then I had to see a podiatrist for ingrown toenails

D:
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
bobthebuilder
Hazed

Post by bobthebuilder »

Ichinisan wrote:
bobthebuilder wrote:I have cut my hand deep enough to see the tendons and have rammed a glass rod thru my thumb and even folded my knee joint laterally, but the worst pain I can remember was a severe brain freeze from drinking a Sonic blue coconut slush too fast :P .
There is NO WAY to drink a Sonic frozen Powerade slow enough to avoid this. I have tried.

I'm the person who grew up eating ridiculous oversized portions of everything, especially ice cream. I never knew what a brain freeze was until the last couple of years...after trying frozen beverages from Sonic.
Good to know I am not the only one to have that problem. I had a friend who thought it was just me, but then drank one sip and complained about how it froze his teeth.
Jipcy
Veteran

Post by Jipcy »

Vault Dweller wrote:
Jipcy wrote:And finally, I once ripped off the toe nail of my big toe when opening the door of a Wal-Mart.
How the FUCK did you pull that one off?
I was wearing sandals. It was non-automatic door. Somehow I opened it, and the bottom edge of the door caught my toe nail and ripped it right off. It took a long time to grow back.
[url=http://zsnes-docs.sf.net]Official ZSNES Docs[/url] | [url=http://zsnes-docs.sf.net/nsrt]NSRT Guide[/url] | [url=http://endoftransmission.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=394]Using a Wiimote w/ emulators[/url]
AntoineWG
Trooper

Post by AntoineWG »

When I was 15, I slammed my right pinkey in my dad's car door. My first thought was that I had just cut the tip of my finger off, until I realized that I couldn't pull my hand out of the door. Fortunately it wasn't locked or I would have been in real trouble. When I got my hand out, the nail had become deep blood red and within half an hour my finger was almost as big as my thumb. It throbbed constantly for about 2 weeks and it hurt to write. After about 3 days, the nail turned completely black. The nail was broken in the middle and only attached at the edges. It took months to grow out.

Another time, I think I was 9 or 10, I was on the deck of my pool getting a running start to jump into the middle of the pool. I didn't realize my heel was under the edge of the railing when I started running. The bottom edge of the railing took a quarter-sized chunk of skin off the back of my foot. And what did my parents do? They dunked my foot in the pool to sterilize the wound. If it didn't hurt before that, it sure did afterwards.
ReRuss
Trooper

Post by ReRuss »

was in a wreck recently and had lower back pain...

never had broken bones or anything worse off tho
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/ReRuss/UBAR.gif[/img]
360 and PS3 - ReRuss
gamer4087

Post by gamer4087 »

Once dove in a concrete pool (with water in it). There were some sticks floating there and I got one of them in my eye. I thought that whatever and kept on diving eyes shut. Didn't realize how deep it was so I dove all the way to the bottom and hit my face on the concrete. Still remember the CRUNCH-sound and I still have this awesome scar that runs trough my nose to the middle of my fore head 8)
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own."

-Solid Snake
Lizking
Hazed

Post by Lizking »

AntoineWG wrote:When I was 15, I slammed my right pinkey in my dad's car door. My first thought was that I had just cut the tip of my finger off, until I realized that I couldn't pull my hand out of the door.
I did the same thing when I was 16, though it was my middle finger. It didn't hurt much, but that was probably because it was a February morning and about 40 degrees.
XFALGFM G: A YAUUSK
AntoineWG
Trooper

Post by AntoineWG »

That was like the end of October in Chicagoland, so not real cold but it did snow the week after on Haloween, and it was only about 2 months after I did the end-over-end on my bike. I used to be a very clumsy kid, but the only thing I ever actually broke was my toe while playing with my dog, which very well could have been that same year. I tripped over the excercise bike in a dark room while chasing him. The joint fused together, now I have a toe that's a little mis-shapen and missing the last joint.

Now that I'm all grown up *har*, I'm a little less clumsy. At least I don't hurt myself quite as much.
PHoNyMiKe
Retrosexual

Post by PHoNyMiKe »

the first time I had sex

...with myself
[url=http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=phonymike]ultimate immortality[/url]
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,zsnes,white,purple.png[/img][/url]
Echoecho
Lurker

Post by Echoecho »

Um, I have chronic pain on and off. I would trade it for any one episode of mind bending pain as long as it was quick. So that is my worst pain.