ES IV: Oblivion mods

Feel free to discuss anything gaming related.

Moderator: General Mods

Que
saskatchewanite

ES IV: Oblivion mods

Post by Que »

Which mods are the best to use to make the game more balanced with their level/difficulty system?
everything i say is a lie
the above line is true
Demios
"Flametongue"

Post by Demios »

I installed one mod. Romancing of Eyja is the name I think. Its one that gives me a servant chick, that I can dress up and such. It also expanded my house. I don't really care about any of that, the real reason I have it? I dress her up in armor and give her weapons tell her to follow me, that way I have another person monsters can focus on, since she can't be killed (just knocked out for a bit). Makes her an awesome damage sponge.

[img]http://demios.whattheboat.com/userbar/random.jpeg[/img]
Palin
Hazed

Post by Palin »

Uh, that isn't really what Que asked for.

I haven't had a chance to play Oblivion yet, but I hear that Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (OOO) is a good rebalance mod.
Demios
"Flametongue"

Post by Demios »

Palin wrote:Uh, that isn't really what Que asked for.

I haven't had a chance to play Oblivion yet, but I hear that Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (OOO) is a good rebalance mod.
I am very well aware it was not what he asked for. I was just showing off the mod I use in an oblivion topic.
[img]http://demios.whattheboat.com/userbar/random.jpeg[/img]
Que
saskatchewanite

Post by Que »

Demios wrote:
Palin wrote:Uh, that isn't really what Que asked for.

I am very well aware it was not what he asked for. I was just showing off the mod I use in an oblivion topic.
Which is quite fine.
everything i say is a lie
the above line is true
ReRuss
Trooper

Post by ReRuss »

Mehrune's Razor quest is a fine add-on , not really a mod I guess since it's official (good loot usually)

One of the guides on GameFAQs has info on the mods for the PC versions

Wish I could suggest some though (since I've completed most of the game and gotten all the acheivment points) , I have the 360 version so of course I'm limited to only official add-ons

I do feel tempted to try some of the mods on a PC version though , if I feel there may be a worthwhile PC mod I'll probably borrow my g/f's copy
[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/ReRuss/UBAR.gif[/img]
360 and PS3 - ReRuss
Vault Dweller
Lurker

Post by Vault Dweller »

Palin wrote:I haven't had a chance to play Oblivion yet, but I hear that Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul (OOO) is a good rebalance mod.
This is the one my friend uses, its GREAT. It's actually hard to get some of the stronger equipment now, and many enemies cap at a certain level now, so bandits aren't running around with ebony crap.
[quote="Magus'"]You are officially the first black wigger I've ever met.[/quote]