Mom died trying to win a Wii for her 3 children...

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Bent
Lurker

Post by Bent »

An update

Says 2 gallons here. A lot more than 2 liters.
~Bent
creaothceann
Seen it all

Post by creaothceann »

Deathlike2 wrote:
Cyrus wrote:And Que, stop being retarded, don't try to pin your crap on someone else. Have the balls to stand up for yourself if you're going to talk shit.
What balls? She's a girl after all. :P
Chesticles :wink:
vSNES | Delphi 10 BPLs
bsnes launcher with recent files list
Neo Kaiser
Veteran

Post by Neo Kaiser »

Ok now I see! But I wonder why the doctors are insisting that people drink much water all the time? they never tell you that you can die from a water dose and must people over 50 yrs old had never touch a keyboard.
Yes I know that my grammar sucks!
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

staying hydrated and drinking water until you want to puke are very different things.

think about it.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

Neo Kaiser wrote:Ok now I see! But I wonder why the doctors are insisting that people drink much water all the time? they never tell you that you can die from a water dose and must people over 50 yrs old had never touch a keyboard.
Seriously, do you post when you are drunk?
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
AntoineWG
Trooper

Post by AntoineWG »

Neo Kaiser wrote:Ok now I see! But I wonder why the doctors are insisting that people drink much water all the time? they never tell you that you can die from a water dose and must people over 50 yrs old had never touch a keyboard.
Generally, on a cool day an average adult needs about 2 liters of water per day to function normally. On a hot day, you may lose as much as a liter of water an hour through sweat alone, in which case you need to drink about the same amount of water, if not a little more. You lose more than water through sweat, though, so you need to take in electrolytes (sodium and potassium) too, so sports drinks are a good idea at least every few hours so you don't upset your body's electrolyte balance.
[i]"It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but the result's the same." - Mike Dennison[/i]
anime

Post by anime »

I've heard about this on the radio. My thoughts are that the radio station is irresponsible and completely liable.

Logic dictate if you do something in excessive amount, it can be harmful. The contestants obviously didn't drink to quench their thirst, and seeing as how dangerous this stunt is, there should've been an onsite doctor.
[quote]If someone ask you how many friends of a certain race you have, and you can quote said number proudly, then you might just be racist. [/quote]
Neo Kaiser
Veteran

Post by Neo Kaiser »

I know but...You revived a one week old topic....Anyway this thread had informed me of something that I didn't know. There is no way that I can drink 2 gallons of water anyway lol.
Yes I know that my grammar sucks!