Search found 26 matches

by God
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:13 am
Forum: Bug Reports/Feature Requests
Topic: Mario RPG keeps crashing!
Replies: 8
Views: 6155

Re: Mario RPG keeps crashing!

Who told you that? That TOTALLY isn't the reason I allow evil to exist in the world! There is a perfectly good, philosophically sound argument for it beyond "for the lulz", and as soon as I figure out what it is, I'll let you in on the secret.
by God
Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:05 am
Forum: Bug Reports/Feature Requests
Topic: Mario RPG keeps crashing!
Replies: 8
Views: 6155

Re: Mario RPG keeps crashing!

Ooooooh no. You're not pinning this one on me.
by God
Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:07 am
Forum: ZSNES Talk
Topic: HOW DO You Full screen zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator)? Yes, its rocket science.
Replies: 115
Views: 40881

Re: HOW DO You Full screen zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to lear

Yuber wrote:neither you nor I can read the guy's mind.


Why not? I can.
by God
Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:43 am
Forum: Gaming Discussion
Topic: Hail to the Zhi
Replies: 91
Views: 36329

Re: Hail to the Zhi

I didn't give anyone turkeys. That was my brother Steve.
by God
Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:27 am
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: in which God confronts walls of text
Replies: 28
Views: 15161

Re: in which God confronts walls of text

I'm sure the real God doesn't suck at Tetris. I mean, the universe itself is a ridiculously complicated puzzle in many ways and God MADE it, so if you suck at Tetris I can't have any faith in you. The universe is shitty as it is because he sucks at tetris. Dumbass can't deal with Z blocks for the l...
by God
Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:20 am
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: in which God confronts walls of text
Replies: 28
Views: 15161

Re: in which God confronts walls of text

Gimmick? Are you implying I'm not actually the master of (almost) everything?
I'm hurt. :(
by God
Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 am
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: in which God confronts walls of text
Replies: 28
Views: 15161

Re: in which God confronts walls of text

By destroying all existing copies of Tetris, burning Alexey Pajitnov at the stake as a heretic, and purging the very word itself from the world!

Your God hath spoken.
by God
Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:30 am
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: in which God confronts walls of text
Replies: 28
Views: 15161

Re: ZSNES is not dead - Still in development

Nice job with all the pot, coke and dem frogs too, bro. Real inventive right there. I expected you people to practice some moderation! Sheesh. Why do we have that and not really cool stuff like, I don't know, a Flame Whip ? Your priorities suck. True story: I gave everyone flame whips the first tim...
by God
Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 pm
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: in which God confronts walls of text
Replies: 28
Views: 15161

Re: ZSNES is not dead - Still in development

How about health insurance executives who deny cancer treatment to those in desperate need because of lifetime caps plus generally playing God and indirectly killing hundreds of thousands Son, if they were playing Me, you'd know it. Nikola Tesla did a better job at playing God than any CEO. Is that...
by God
Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:28 am
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: in which God confronts walls of text
Replies: 28
Views: 15161

Re: ZSNES is not dead - Still in development

Man, kid. Ever hear about free will? I can't stop bad people until they get to the pearly gates. PEOPLE have to fix people problems. Also, really? There are people dying because they were born with the wrong skin color, they worship me in the wrong manner, they're men that like men, or just because ...
by God
Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:53 am
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: in which God confronts walls of text
Replies: 28
Views: 15161

Re: ZSNES is not dead - Still in development

I was always fond of Wisdom Tree's work, truth be told. Bible Adventures is hilarious.
I don't use filters, though. I read the graphics RAM directly. It's crisper that way.
If I want to get an enhanced version, I read the original artist intent. It's good to be god.
by God
Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:32 pm
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: What are you listening to right now?
Replies: 1859
Views: 659228

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Prayers.
No, Suzie, I will NOT help you get a good grade on your math test tomorrow. Maybe you should try, I dunno, studying instead of begging me to help you cheat? Just a crazy guess.
by God
Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:26 pm
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: in which God confronts walls of text
Replies: 28
Views: 15161

in which God confronts walls of text

Yuber wrote:my God

Yes, my son?
by God
Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:42 am
Forum: Gaming Discussion
Topic: WHAT GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING THESE DAYS
Replies: 1511
Views: 335329

Re: WHAT GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING THESE DAYS

I was a few billion years old in 1983.
by God
Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:56 pm
Forum: ZSNES Talk
Topic: ZSNES is no longer in active development.
Replies: 742
Views: 352670

Re: ZSNES is not dead - Still in development

*shakes fist*
Me-damned free will! Stupid "kind and loving" bullhockey!
Who did I allow to sell me on this hippie crap and why did I create them? Nothing wrong with a well-deserved smiting!
by God
Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:35 am
Forum: ZSNES Talk
Topic: ZSNES is no longer in active development.
Replies: 742
Views: 352670

Re: ZSNES is not dead - Still in development

Damn whipersnappers. I don't get no respect.
by God
Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:16 pm
Forum: ZSNES Talk
Topic: ZSNES is no longer in active development.
Replies: 742
Views: 352670

Re: ZSNES is not dead - Still in development

Sometime in my lifetime would be nice, guys.
by God
Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:37 am
Forum: Gaming Discussion
Topic: Transgressions from Braid
Replies: 61
Views: 14799

Ah, that's right. You guys never got the full version.
I assure you, it only gets sweeter as time goes on, though I admit to being in a mild disaster kick lately myself.
by God
Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:31 am
Forum: Gaming Discussion
Topic: Transgressions from Braid
Replies: 61
Views: 14799

Motherfucking Tetris! GARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Then answer's rather clearly SimEarth.
I've been playing it for billions of years, and it never gets old.
by God
Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:43 am
Forum: Gaming Discussion
Topic: Transgressions from Braid
Replies: 61
Views: 14799

gllt wrote:
Gil_Hamilton wrote:
Haneda wrote:Bionic Commando? Bionic Commando Rearmed? Sonic Unleashed? Super Stardust HD?
I don't know my God.

Hi.
by God
Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:18 am
Forum: Gaming Discussion
Topic: Not disappointed anymore
Replies: 98
Views: 25557

neoblaze wrote:Nemesis is GOD.

*ahem*
by God
Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:38 am
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Ultramon clone
Replies: 8
Views: 3875

Damn. I KNEW I shouldn't have let them get so independent...
by God
Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:45 am
Forum: Tech Talk
Topic: Ultramon clone
Replies: 8
Views: 3875

Hi. I hear this thread has a surefire way to master Tetris?
by God
Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:41 pm
Forum: Gaming Discussion
Topic: Megaman 3 audio dubbed completely with Hatsune Miku's voice
Replies: 24
Views: 6971

SmartOne wrote:
sweener2001 wrote:you're still an idiot

I disagree.

You don't get a vote.
by God
Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:29 am
Forum: Insane Chatter
Topic: The punishment of Wisdom Teeth.
Replies: 87
Views: 34486

I swear.... If I weren't so kind and loving, I'd blast you with a lightning bolt right now, you insolent whippersnapper!