Help; Save games on Zelda: Link to the past

Announce new emulators, discuss which games run best under each emulator, and much much more.

Moderator: General Mods

dsb

Help; Save games on Zelda: Link to the past

Post by dsb »

So i downloaded the ZSNES and the Zelda: Link to the past ROM last night. I played for 30+ minutes, and couldnt find any way to save my game=[

I've tried to figure out the whole 'Save state' thing and read up on it a bit, but i cannot get it to work.

Any help is appreciated, thanks a bunch. :mrgreen:
dsb

Re: Help; Save games on Zelda: Link to the past

Post by dsb »

SORRRY IM STUPID xD
figured it out on my own =]]
<3 :lol:
Gonzo
Regular

Post by Gonzo »

Yeah, for future reference, snes games differ pretty drastically in regards to how you can save in game. Some games allow you to save virtually anywhere, some games only allow you to save at certain points in the game and some games don't allow you to save at all in game(or require you to type in a long arsed code to resume sort of from where you left off). I would suggest you either track down a manual of the games you are playing (just do a google search, there's heaps of sites that have scanned or typed up games manuals) or just go to www.gamefaqs.com and read up on the games from there.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Real men 000 their lttp saves.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54