more lol

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

ZH/Franky

more lol

Post by ZH/Franky »

haha, it's a sad thing to realize that censorship exists, and that there are assholes willing to enforce it.
But it doesn't bother me in this case. You use censorship because I challenge your views, and you are too weak to try and defend them, so you instead ignore them. In other words, the censoring that took place is a testament to my superiority.

This statement refers to the argument that took place between me and Deathlike2 in the FCEUX thread in the emulators section. He didn't like my argument, and couldn't stand the fact that I was winning the argument. The fact that I'm being called names (like "idiot") pleases me more. A real argument would be meaningful, but namecalling only comes from not being able to argue at all. Thank you Deathlike2, you've made my day.

EDIT:
Just noticed that the argument is still on this board. Well, not in it's original place, but better than noting I guess.
Last edited by ZH/Franky on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

I thought there was a way to merge threads together. I guess not. LOL

Edit: and yes, I don't believe in censorship. You are just too much of an idiot to use the search function to find for your posts.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Re: more lol

Post by Deathlike2 »

Franky wrote:haha, it's a sad thing to realize that censorship exists, and that there are assholes willing to enforce it.
But it doesn't bother me in this case. You use censorship because I challenge your views, and you are too weak to try and defend them, so you instead ignore them. In other words, the censoring that took place is a testament to my superiority.

This statement refers to the argument that took place between me and Deathlike2 in the FCEUX thread in the emulators section. He didn't like my argument, and couldn't stand the fact that I was winning the argument. The fact that I'm being called names (like "idiot") pleases me more. A real argument would be meaningful, but namecalling only comes from not being able to argue at all. Thank you Deathlike2, you've made my day.

EDIT:
Just noticed that the argument is still on this board. Well, not in it's original place, but better than noting I guess.
It's funny you accused me of something I didn't do.

Besides, it has nothing to do with challenging the rules, it's more about getting yourself screwed. Opening your mouth doesn't actually imply you know what you're talking about. Questioning everything is fine and I endorse that, but you still have to realize that there are always some things that are simply not under your control, such as the weather.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

so, franky is all like, "what's the point of other nes emulators?" he directly cites fceu/fceux

deathlike and mz are like, "we have all these features right here that nestopia doesn't, and that a lot of people use and appreciate."

then franky's all like, "nobody has anything to say? i win."

then the rest of the board rightfully calls franky on his BS, again

then franky's all like, "why won't anyone argue properly with me?"

SERIOUSLY?

and now franky's all on its soapbox about its rights, and how it can say what it wants, even though this is a private board, with specific rules.

Then it starts talking about how it can break and challenge the rules if it wants, even though during registration, it clicked on 'I Agree' when shown the rules and TOLD SPECIFICALLY that by clicking on 'I Agree,' that they would follow said rules.

and it still has the audacity to call other people on hypocrisy?

long story short, franky is retarded, and won't be participating in the olympics.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

sweener2001 wrote:long story short, franky is retarded, and won't be participating in the olympics.
There is only one Olympics that Franky can contend in!
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

disclaimer: i have no idea what this is referencing, but that doesn't keep it from being 100% appropriate.
edit: image should be fixed
Last edited by odditude on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
snkcube
Hero of Time

Post by snkcube »

Your picture is borked.
Try out CCleaner and other free software at Piriform
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

Oh man, now you really piss me off.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

badinsults wrote:I thought there was a way to merge threads together. I guess not.
Not on phpBB there isn't.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
alexz721
Regular

Post by alexz721 »

Really? I'm a mod on another phpBB board (granted, it's phpBB3), and the option is there.
HOW ARE YOU MERRY GENTLEMEN
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Nope, phpBB2 doesn't have that option :(
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
darkbenny
Box Car Superhero

Post by darkbenny »

what a stupid thread
bringing Zsnes back
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

sweener2001, I like how you referred to it as an IT, rather then a thing :D.
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

oh no, this isn't getting locked.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

odditude wrote:disclaimer: i have no idea what this is referencing
Takino from azumanga daioh, geeze.
Not even a fan of it. Too random.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Tomo is the perfect reference.

[/fan]
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
neoblaze
8-bit Moderator

Post by neoblaze »

Badinsults likes boys! LOL