flaming

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Dullaron
Lurker

Post by Dullaron »

mudlord forget about noobs that want to play Pokemon. Tell them go hump the Pokemon games and quit begging you bout it.

Well least tell them go buy the Nintendo DS and those games. Cartoons are good enough to watch anyway instead of whining about those stupid games.
Window Vista Home Premium 32-bit / Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.40Ghz / 3.00 GB RAM / Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

h4tred wrote:Not that people give a fuck anyway, since VBA itself is bloated, the code's a mess, plus other idiocies like what certain other emulators have.... :roll:

But meh, there is fucktards that buy that stuff. Especially when all they care about is emulation done right down to the per cycle/subcycle level, so they can circlejerk to it. :roll: So fuck you.
SHUT
UP

Just because this is outside the BSNES forum, doesn't mean we're not sick of hearing this fucking bullcrap.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Actually, I'm not sick at all. Must be the booze.

:mrgreen:
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
h4tred

Post by h4tred »

adventure_of_link: Its fucking true. We all know how you people worship byuu and the atrocity known as BSNES. So don't deny it. :evil:

If you want to ban me for flaming, go ahead, I don't fucking care.
Idiots.
gllt
NO VOWELS >:[

Post by gllt »

h4tred wrote:http://vba-m.ngemu.com/forum/joybus-com ... t-302.html

Someone is rewriting the linking code to allow interoperability between Dolphin and VBA-M (so GBA/GC communication occurs)

Not that people give a fuck anyway, since VBA itself is bloated, the code's a mess, plus other idiocies like what certain other emulators have.... :roll:

But meh, there is fucktards that buy that stuff. Especially when all they care about is emulation done right down to the per cycle/subcycle level, so they can circlejerk to it. :roll: So fuck you.

`_____`
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

h4tred wrote:adventure_of_link: Its fucking true. We all know how you people worship byuu and the atrocity known as BSNES. So don't deny it. :evil:
Personally I don't use BSNES, let alone game as much as I used to (except UT matches with a certain Sevalecan on the boat once a day or so) but I (and most everyone else) are getting tired of these arguments about BSNES being about accuracy and needing almost top-of-the-line hardware to get a full 60/60 (or perhaps 50/50, for PAL games.) not to mention Byuu and myself are personally getting tired of your trolling (even if it IS outside the BSNES boards), still, it's what it's built for. if you don't like it, tough shit. improve on it if you wish, after it IS open-source (tm)
h4tred wrote:If you want to ban me for flaming, go ahead, I don't fucking care.
Idiots.
I no longer have that power, IDIOT.

oh yeah

and

WELCOME TO THE ZSNES BOARD
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
h4tred

Post by h4tred »

not to mention Byuu and myself are personally getting tired of your trolling
Sorry, I can't quit.
if you don't like it, tough shit. improve on it if you wish, after it IS open-source (tm)
I can't. byuu ONLY cares about code clarity and NOTHING else. Its obvious IT doesn't give a rat's ass about optimization, as long as some fucking obscure game runs to perfection. And because of that, I can't help because IT will complain that the code in some parts is harder to understand because of some fucking optimization! So, IT can go get fucked for having a elitist attitude for ITS software, and for being exclusionist.

Now SNESGT, thats something I can set my watch to. Fast, and accurate. Pity its not open source, as I would have been happy to improve it when I was still in this emulator "scene" (if you can even call it that)
WHY THANK YOU! I WILL ENJOY MY STAY!!!!
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

h4tred wrote:
not to mention Byuu and myself are personally getting tired of your trolling
Sorry, I can't quit.
if you don't like it, tough shit. improve on it if you wish, after it IS open-source (tm)
I can't. byuu ONLY cares about code clarity and NOTHING else. Its obvious IT doesn't give a rat's ass about optimization, as long as some fucking obscure game runs to perfection. And because of that, I can't help because IT will complain that the code in some parts is harder to understand because of some fucking optimization! So, IT can go get fucked for having a elitist attitude for ITS software, and for being exclusionist.

Now SNESGT, thats something I can set my watch to. Fast, and accurate. Pity its not open source, as I would have been happy to improve it when I was still in this emulator "scene" (if you can even call it that)
WHY THANK YOU! I WILL ENJOY MY STAY!!!!
Hey, don't hold back man. Manners are a thing of the past eh?
Bottomline: bsnes is byuu's property. What he says goes. you don't even get to argue. There's no point even questioning it. I'd like to see maybe a little bit of optimization in there (so that it can run fullspeed on my bro's laptop (it's almost there, just a few more fps on most games and it would be brilliant)); hell, if I knew how, I'd do it myself.But honestly, I use bsnes all the time on my desktop machine and it's fine (fullspeed too, with filters; I don't even have a dual core cpu; pentium 4 prescott 640). Best damn snes emulator I've ever used (aside from SNESGT).
If you're so pissy to the point that you get in a angry rage about byuu's ways, why don't you just get all buddy-buddy with grin, dl2, nach and co. with zsnes 2.0? From what I gather, they seem to be on the optimization kind of opinion.
h4tred

Post by h4tred »

why don't you just get all buddy-buddy with grin, dl2, nach and co. with zsnes 2.0? From what I gather, they seem to be on the optimization kind of opinion.
No!

I will go about my own way of cycle accuracy thanks. >.>
Plus, you must have missed the memo of me stepping out of emulation entirely and doing something completely different.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

h4tred wrote:
why don't you just get all buddy-buddy with grin, dl2, nach and co. with zsnes 2.0? From what I gather, they seem to be on the optimization kind of opinion.
No!

I will go about my own way of cycle accuracy thanks. >.>
Plus, you must have missed the memo of me stepping out of emulation entirely and doing something completely different.
Ok, so you're all for cycle accuracy now? It seems earlier you were bashing it. Hypocrite.
I saw your memo, but you seem to care so much still that I didn't think much of it.
And if you won't team up with byuu or the zsnes devs, you're on your own buddy. Go get hit by a bus; if you live, it may just knock some sense into you.
h4tred

Post by h4tred »

Ok, so you're all for cycle accuracy now? It seems earlier you were bashing it. Hypocrite.
I was bashing how byuu does it. Asshat. And byuu in general, since that person is a egocentric bastard.

Nestopia, and QuickNES does it right. I'm sure other emulators with similar levels of accuracy do it fine too. I have nothing against cycle accuracy, just how some people do it. Learn to read between the lines, moron.

And if you won't team up with byuu or the zsnes devs, you're on your own buddy. Go get hit by a bus; if you live, it may just knock some sense into you.
Then what about the SNESGT people, they are entirely on thier own.
Do they deserve to be hit by a bus?

Idiot.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

h4tred... Granted I don't know shit about programming, but the NES != SNES. I hope you realize that, because you're comparing byuu's way of cycle accuracy for BSNES and you cited two examples of right cycle accuracy for NES emulators.

In any case, split and moved to general.
Last edited by adventure_of_link on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
NSRT here.
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

yay rage
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
PHoNyMiKe
Retrosexual

Post by PHoNyMiKe »

h4tred wrote:as I would have been happy to improve it when I was still in this emulator "scene" (if you can even call it that)
HOLLY SHIT WERE IN THE EMULATER SCENE!?!?!!

kick ass! I've been stuck in this emulator scene for like ten years. just like you've been waiting to get out of the virgin scene your whole pathetic life.

kick rocks fagg0t!
[url=http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=phonymike]ultimate immortality[/url]
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,zsnes,white,purple.png[/img][/url]
Neo Kaiser
Veteran

Post by Neo Kaiser »

This don't sound like Mudlord at all. Something weird is going on!
Yes I know that my grammar sucks!
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Don't you read ANYTHING Neo Kaiser?

mudlord and h4tred are one in the same. he requested his mudlord nick be banned (although he could've just changed it to h4tred)

also he seems to have this big hardon over whining about byuu's code every few days or so. Do you need another tampon or something dude?

EDIT: Turns out Mudlord changed his nick because he got locked out of his g-mail account and couldn't reset his password.. ha.
NSRT here.
Neo Kaiser
Veteran

Post by Neo Kaiser »

adventure_of_link wrote:Don't you read ANYTHING Neo Kaiser?

mudlord and h4tred are one in the same. he requested his mudlord nick be banned (although he could've just changed it to h4tred)

also he seems to have this big hardon over whining about byuu's code every few days or so. Do you need another tampon or something dude?
Talking about yourself? I fucking know that mudlord requested a change of account because he was hacked or something. What I wanted to say is that he seemed like a very calm person and very neutral about people methods about coding and that he respected their opinion. That's why I said that he does not sound like Mudlord at all. Put out that tampon from your ass!

*Ok he was locked out of gmail apparently*
Yes I know that my grammar sucks!
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Dude, where the F have you been over the last several weeks or possibly months?
NSRT here.
Starman Ghost
Trooper

Post by Starman Ghost »

People need to fucking RELAX!
[code]<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks?
<TheXPhial> vaccuums
<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what sucks in a metaphorical sense?
<TheXPhial> black holes
<Guo_Si> Hey, you know what just isn't cool?
<TheXPhial> lava?[/code]
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Starman Ghost wrote:People need to fucking RELAX!
The Internets are serious business.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

hahahahahahahahahahaha
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
megamanzer0
Regular

Post by megamanzer0 »

-_- what the hell is going on here. I so confused right now.
class:Trolololo
Rashidi
Trooper

Post by Rashidi »

i guess, i should start eating the popcorn and enjoy the show.
PHoNyMiKe
Retrosexual

Post by PHoNyMiKe »

you guys are all behind the fucking times. if you really need a recap of what's going on, please read the zsnes board weekly gazette.
[url=http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=phonymike]ultimate immortality[/url]
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,zsnes,white,purple.png[/img][/url]
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

h4tred wrote:
I was bashing how byuu does it. Asshat. And byuu in general, since that person is a egocentric bastard.

Nestopia, and QuickNES does it right. I'm sure other emulators with similar levels of accuracy do it fine too. I have nothing against cycle accuracy, just how some people do it. Learn to read between the lines, moron.
I like how we're talking about SNES emulators, and you refer only to NES emulators. It seems that you just hate byuu because he disagreed with you a few times; that throws rationality out of the window, so I'm done listening to you.
Then what about the SNESGT people, they are entirely on thier own.
Do they deserve to be hit by a bus?

Idiot.
By saying "get hit by a bus, it may knock some sense into you", I was referring to your intolerent, egocentric attitude towards SNEs emulation. Yes, I called you egocentric, something that byuu is not.
The point is, there's no right way to do things. Byuu is doing what he thinks is best. Grin, dl2, nach and co are doing what they think is best. Meanwhile, you're doing nothing and bitching about their ways. Personally, I like byuu's way of doing things. He's said himself the reason why he goes for readibility as opposed to optimization; that improving upon the code is easier, because you're looking at code that much more accurately demonstrates exactly how the real snes worked, which means that when you doscover new behaviours from real hardware, it's much easier to add emulation of said behaviour to bsnes; and he's said that optimization is not excluded from his to-do list, merely that it is second in priority, that if he optimizes bsnes, he'll do it when bsnes is at a reasonable state of perfection. Again, I have nothing wrong with byuu's ways of doing things; his methods greatly resemble the way the folks in the OpenBSD project do things. They think about stability, security, actually having really good, functional code, you know, the things that matter most, first, and worry about optimizing their code later. Byuu worries about getting emulation perfect first, making readable code a priority, and optimization a later priority. Guess how much progress byuu has made in the last 4 years?