View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:19 pm



Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Drivers that don't know all the traffic rules: 
Author Message
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:15 pm
Posts: 5621
Location: PAL50, dood !
Reply with quote
Post 
adventure_of_link wrote:
Firebrand, it could be worse.. try explaning this on the boat. Despite last time it wasn't my fault they all still jumped to the conclusion of LAL ITS ALL UR FALT

It's always the fault of the fat kid who can't run fast enough to escape from the janitor.

_________________
皆黙って俺について来い!!
Code:
<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)

Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54


Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:30 pm
Profile
Locksmith of Hyrule
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:49 am
Posts: 3634
Location: 255.255.255.255
Reply with quote
Post 
grinvader wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:
Firebrand, it could be worse.. try explaning this on the boat. Despite last time it wasn't my fault they all still jumped to the conclusion of LAL ITS ALL UR FALT

It's always the fault of the fat kid who can't run fast enough to escape from the janitor.


fuck you

_________________
Image
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.


Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW
NO VOWELS >:[
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 pm
Posts: 753
Location: ALABAMA
Reply with quote
Post 
adventure_of_link wrote:
grinvader wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:
Firebrand, it could be worse.. try explaning this on the boat. Despite last time it wasn't my fault they all still jumped to the conclusion of LAL ITS ALL UR FALT

It's always the fault of the fat kid who can't run fast enough to escape from the janitor.


Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Locksmith of Hyrule
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:49 am
Posts: 3634
Location: 255.255.255.255
Reply with quote
Post 
gllt wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:
grinvader wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:
Firebrand, it could be worse.. try explaning this on the boat. Despite last time it wasn't my fault they all still jumped to the conclusion of LAL ITS ALL UR FALT

It's always the fault of the fat kid who can't run fast enough to escape from the janitor.


fuck you too

way to backstab me like that :(

_________________
Image
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.


Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:04 am
Profile YIM WWW
Lurker

Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:47 pm
Posts: 102
Reply with quote
Post 
FitzRoy wrote:
There are also countries that use yellow as a "get ready" from stop to go, which also sucks.


Not at all! The yellow light (usually) makes for smooth and predictable transition between red and green light.


Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:47 am
Profile WWW
NO VOWELS >:[
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 pm
Posts: 753
Location: ALABAMA
Reply with quote
Post 
adventure_of_link wrote:
gllt wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:
grinvader wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:
Firebrand, it could be worse.. try explaning this on the boat. Despite last time it wasn't my fault they all still jumped to the conclusion of LAL ITS ALL UR FALT

It's always the fault of the fat kid who can't run fast enough to escape from the janitor.


fuck you too

way to backstab me like that :(


Its only backstabbing if I make it worse

but seriously, you worry too much about what people say on the internet
I love you dude, but you should care not so much, because we're just a bunch of losers with stuff you could poke at if we cared that our buttons got pushed, ie thats the only difference between us and you

MSN material lol, hi zboard


Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:50 am
Profile YIM WWW
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:15 pm
Posts: 5621
Location: PAL50, dood !
Reply with quote
Post 
doktor_kris wrote:
FitzRoy wrote:
There are also countries that use yellow as a "get ready" from stop to go, which also sucks.


Not at all! The yellow light (usually) makes for smooth and predictable transition between red and green light.

'Usually' isn't always. Some countries do use orange both ways.

You are aware some countries ask to drive on the left side of the road, aren't you ?
Only logical other stuff is different.

_________________
皆黙って俺について来い!!
Code:
<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)

Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54


Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:32 am
Profile
"God"

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:24 pm
Posts: 1128
Reply with quote
Post 
I wouldn't be surprised if the truck driver just nodded off at the wheel.

I've noticed drivers just delegate responsibility to the control signals. Go when the light is green, regardless of whats actually in the intersection. I've seen people just blindly follow the car in front of them and stop when the car in front stops - even if that means they are stopped on Light Transit tracks.

Won't even move unless the train honks at them.

_________________
Does [Kevin] Smith masturbate with steel wool too?

- Yes, but don’t change the subject.


Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:53 pm
Profile
Inmate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:47 am
Posts: 1751
Location: WA
Reply with quote
Post 
i've delegated to the car in front of me from pullman to spokane on occasion.

but that's a super boring highway with next to no intersections to speak of. and no animals, either, that i've ever seen in like four years of making that drive. it's all sprawling wheat fields.

i've also made my share of mistakes, but none of them epic.

not like this one guy i watched turn the wrong way on a one way just after lunch hour. or this guy that insisted on cutting in front of me like three times on the interstate. every time i got in a position to accelerate and pass him, he cuts me off with no blinker. and this is right in the middle of my accelerating, every time.

i run into stupid just about every day here in spokane. whether it's parking lot shenanigans, interstate antics, or plain retarded in the city, i'm bound to hit it. probably doesn't help that driving around is a big part of my job. it was a lot less stressing when i got to choose when i was driving. i could avoid the bulk of the stupid then.

_________________
Image


Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:15 pm
Posts: 5621
Location: PAL50, dood !
Reply with quote
Post 
This is probably why we still don't have cars with guns on their hood.

In a week 80% of the driving population would be repainting the roads with their guts.

_________________
皆黙って俺について来い!!
Code:
<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)

Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54


Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:31 pm
Profile
Devil's Advocate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:51 pm
Posts: 2293
Location: Hmo. Son.
Reply with quote
Post 
grinvader wrote:
This is probably why we still don't have cars with guns on their hood.

In a week 80% of the driving population would be repainting the roads with their guts.


I would like to set up rocket launchers at every stop sign.

_________________
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.


Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:12 am
Profile
NO VOWELS >:[
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 pm
Posts: 753
Location: ALABAMA
Reply with quote
Post 
Joe Camacho wrote:
grinvader wrote:
This is probably why we still don't have cars with guns on their hood.

In a week 80% of the driving population would be repainting the roads with their guts.


I would like to set up soul suckers at every alteration of degree in the road and in turn lanes when people drive in them like its a normal lane.


Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:20 am
Profile YIM WWW
Devil's Advocate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:51 pm
Posts: 2293
Location: Hmo. Son.
Reply with quote
Post 
gllt wrote:
Joe Camacho wrote:
grinvader wrote:
This is probably why we still don't have cars with guns on their hood.

In a week 80% of the driving population would be repainting the roads with their guts.


I would like to set up soul suckers at every alteration of degree in the road and in turn lanes when people drive in them like its a normal lane.


What about those without a soul? Huh?

_________________
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.


Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:25 am
Profile
NO VOWELS >:[
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:59 pm
Posts: 753
Location: ALABAMA
Reply with quote
Post 
Joe Camacho wrote:
gllt wrote:
Joe Camacho wrote:
grinvader wrote:
This is probably why we still don't have cars with guns on their hood.

In a week 80% of the driving population would be repainting the roads with their guts.


I would like to set up soul suckers at every alteration of degree in the road and in turn lanes when people drive in them like its a normal lane.


What about those without a soul? Huh?


We will implant one and then make it burn in hell, or something.


Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:39 am
Profile YIM WWW
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:15 pm
Posts: 5621
Location: PAL50, dood !
Reply with quote
Post 
What's wrong with just plain guns on the damn hood

_________________
皆黙って俺について来い!!
Code:
<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)

Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54


Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:10 am
Profile
Buzzkill Gil

Joined: Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:14 pm
Posts: 4259
Reply with quote
Post 
grinvader wrote:
This is probably why we still don't have cars with guns on their hood.

In a week 80% of the driving population would be repainting the roads with their guts.


You say that like it's a BAD thing.


Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:27 am
Profile
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:15 pm
Posts: 5621
Location: PAL50, dood !
Reply with quote
Post 
Did I ?

My bad; this was clearly meant as a "this is why we can't have nice things" post.

_________________
皆黙って俺について来い!!
Code:
<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)

Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54


Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:37 pm
Profile
Inmate

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:28 am
Posts: 1485
Location: Salem, Oregon
Reply with quote
Post 
yeah I almost got T-boned the last week, you just have to drive defensively, people really don't give a fuck if they kill you or cripple you for life. It sucks but that's the way it's always gonna be.

_________________
byuu wrote:
Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? >:(


Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:31 am
Profile WWW
Devil's Advocate
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:51 pm
Posts: 2293
Location: Hmo. Son.
Reply with quote
Post 
grinvader wrote:
Did I ?

My bad; this was clearly meant as a "this is why we can't have nice things" post.


You mean, your car doesn't have a gun on it's hood?

_________________
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.


Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:46 am
Profile
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2004 4:15 pm
Posts: 5621
Location: PAL50, dood !
Reply with quote
Post 
I don't have a car. Or need one.





I have baseball bats on my cap.

_________________
皆黙って俺について来い!!
Code:
<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)

Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54


Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:05 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.