What rap lyrics really mean...

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

neoblaze
8-bit Moderator

Post by neoblaze »

kill all humans
soulmata
Regular

Post by soulmata »

rap is nothing more than monkies shitting in their own hands and throwing it at each other while clicking and whistling

sure, other monkies find it fascinating

but civilized humans look on with either disgust, pity or amusement
Echoecho
Lurker

Post by Echoecho »

Maybe it has always been that way, but today, youth culture sucks. Sucks hard. Very hard. From any way you look at it.

We really need to bring back old fashioned pistol duels and put an end to all this perpetually-teenage oversexed idiocy-rewarding smarmy culture of wannabe-warriors.

Either that or nuke shitholes at will.

Ah heck, once i'm emperor I'll do both.
VietBitter
Rookie

Post by VietBitter »

Cyrus wrote:I can yell random shit about rape, prostitution, burglary, cowardly murder, etc, into a microphone while my pants are so low that it looks like I took a huge shit in them while I wear pantihose on my head. Someone pay me hundreds of millions of dollars to listen to my nonesensical bullshit for I am a "rapper":

You don't like wearing your pants higher than your knees? Fine, be a moron, but take the fucking pantihose off your head, asshole.

"Rap" blows and anyone who likes it is either tone deaf and partially brain dead or just completely retarded.

VietBitter wrote:How do u post an image :o
VietBitter wrote:Rap is good.
VietBitter wrote:Rap will not fade away, it's here to stay.
Don't worry, in 50 years from now when all dumbasses like you have been killed in concentration camps, there will be no more "rap".
I'm sorry i don't use the forums as much as you nazi lover.
lockharte
Regular

Post by lockharte »

^haha. he tries so hard
alexz721
Regular

Post by alexz721 »

Knock knock.
HOW ARE YOU MERRY GENTLEMEN
King Of Chaos
Trooper

Post by King Of Chaos »

Hey, you can't spell crap without rap. :wink:
kevman
Redneck Gamer-Mod

Post by kevman »

Someone on my dorm floor likes rap. And since he likes rap, everyone else on the floor has to listen to it.

I swear to god that there is some sort of ghetto-government law prohibiting playback of rap at anything less than 75% volume of whatever its being played on.

Hell, I remember the idiot two years ago that blasted rap on his laptop. At least we could shut the door on them; no bass to piss me off.

I wonder if I could write a program that would begin playback of a song on more than one computer at the EXACT same time; becuase between me and my friends, we could play the same song on like 5 speaker sets and blast that mofo out of his ghetto dorm with something ironic like Pines of Rome.
SHREIK!!!!!!! DDdddnnnnnnaaaa! GESTAHLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Steelers now officially own your ass.
King Of Chaos
Trooper

Post by King Of Chaos »

kevman, got any death metal? That would kill that rap crap.

If the computers are on a shared network, I don't see how it couldn't be a problem to sync them.
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

what i vote for is setting up the strongest rig outside his door early saturday or sunday morning. the second that quiet hours end (usually 8 am?) blast it with whatever.

if classical, pines of rome would actually be quite good. or mozart's requiem. or james blunt. i bet he'd love james blunt.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
Echoecho
Lurker

Post by Echoecho »

I've tried fighting noise with noise before. It doesn't work in the long run. Especially if the people doing it are walking piles of trash. Like a place I used to live, the set of families accross the street with their lisping spanish rap retardations at all hours. The bass is the only thing that is bothersome. If you really want to return the favor you must have powerful bass. These people at the end hid behind their shitbreed kids though, who they gave firecrackers to snap at all hours. But that's what it's all about man, behind all a hard gangsta who don't give a shit, yo.

I would love to detonate military explosives in houses where such people reside while they sleep. Love it.
neoblaze
8-bit Moderator

Post by neoblaze »

THUNDERDOME
Cyrus
Trooper

Post by Cyrus »

neoblAze wrote:kill all humans
Indeed that IS the plan. Just make me supreme dictator of earth and I'll carry out your wish. I'll start with the rappers, then the environmentalists and so on in that fashion.
Echoecho wrote:families accross the street with their lisping spanish rap retardations at all hours.
I'll go ahead and assume you commited genocide and cut all their throats with a rusty knife. Props to that.
neoblaze
8-bit Moderator

Post by neoblaze »

oh god
Echoecho
Lurker

Post by Echoecho »

BLUNDERDOME

Am I cool or whut?
Miyomei
"I ate JB."

Post by Miyomei »

Echoecho, FireDouche wrote:lol rap is about gangstas and shit and is stupid
Sage Francis, Saul Williams, Eyedea, Anticon, and Looptroop would all like to have a few thousand words with you.

Really, don't hate an entire genre because the shittiest examples get the most playtime. Educate yourselves instead of being ignorant.

mod edit: 1. the quote name syntax is
whatever wrote:, also 2. tmyk image

Miyo edit: Thx mod. I was too lazy to preview. :D
Echoecho
Lurker

Post by Echoecho »

Miyomei wrote:
Sage Francis, Saul Williams, Eyedea, Anticon, and Looptroop would all like to have a few thousand words with you.
Great but I would only have 5 in response. "eat a bowl of dick"

The old argument of throwing around a few model examples to disprove the truth of a general trend can eat poo. It's always annoying.
Cooljerk
Simply Amazin'

Post by Cooljerk »

Rap, to me, means one less welfare check the government has to send.
[img]http://img188.exs.cx:81/img188/8053/sig13re.jpg[/img]
Que
saskatchewanite

Post by Que »

While I agree with 90% of what has been said here; you indeed cannot spell crap without rap. I do think that some rap has taste, and talent. However none of it has been made in the past....10 years or so, not very many people listen to anything good with any frequency, and alot of the newer garbage that comes out you can make at home.

REALLY! Think about it, how hard is it to use a looping program, like fruity loops to make a beat? ok, so maybe you might need to sit down and fiddle for a weekend if you don't understand music. A walmart microphone will do for the vocals I'm sure, not like rap has to be good sound quality either.(another of my pet peeves, rap generally goes with people who thing that 128kbit mp3 sounds perfect *shudder*) So ok, how long does it take to come up with lyrics? Instantly, because basicly anything you can ryhme works. ANYTHING.

As long as it's catchy, and kids can blast it at obscene decible levels in their cars it will be a huge hit and you'll make tons of money. Not like they can even hear the fucking lyrics, 90% of them blow their mids/tweeters in their cars by not realizing they are clipping to hell because theres no room for them to move due to the sound pressure created by their 1000's of watts of subwoofers.

Gir, rap angers me. I'm sure I could go on, but it's useless.
everything i say is a lie
the above line is true
Cyrus
Trooper

Post by Cyrus »

Echoecho wrote:
Miyomei wrote:
Great but I would only have 5 in response. "eat a bowl of dick"

Agreed, Miyomei is a turd, just ignore him. Rap sucks shit, period.

Reminds me of an old thread:

Someone: How many rappers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Soul: They don't screw it in. They smash into pieces, grunt like apes, kill a tourist and steal his car.