Does anyone remember/know about this show? I cant remember.

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

IloveSteph
Rookie

Does anyone remember/know about this show? I cant remember.

Post by IloveSteph »

its going to sound stupid, but, randomly I had a memory flash up earlier. And this show I used to watch became imprinted on my mind, and I cant remember what its called. It was from the 90s. If I remember correctly everyone had accents, like british or australlian...or something. it was about a girl that lived on an island, and she could talk to the sea animals. And they would cry for help when she could be miles away, and she'd jump into the water and swim back to the island. Don't ask why I watched it, or why I remembered it. But its been bugging me because I cant remember what the heck the name of the show was. So, does anyone know what the show was called?
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

Australian kids show right? Sounds like Ocean Odyssey (AKA Ocean Girl)
IloveSteph
Rookie

Post by IloveSteph »

Actually...that sounds about right. I dont know why I thought about it...it was a random memory that I half remembered. Thanks
kieran_
Mugwump

Post by kieran_ »

I just got a rush of meories after hearing that name. That was a long time ago.

Anyone remember that show where some girl came back from the future and she had some weird tiara type thing? I think her name was "Alanna." She live with a family that owned a corner shop. it was Austrailian. i think it had some name like "Day after tomorrow" or something. Maybe it was "Today Tommorow."
whicker
Trooper

Post by whicker »

All this talk of Australia and little girls reminded me of Noozles. Hooray for horrible voice acting and bizarre japanesy fantasy. Oh the pain.
Lord Alpha
Lurker

Post by Lord Alpha »

I liked noozles dammit.
It is better to be silent and thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt

I am Zophar, Master of Sh*t!

[url=http://archlyn.bravejournal.com]View my blog[/url]