MY GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE BORING

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

Oskar_Hanberg wrote:Last time I was drunk was last weekend. I had plenty of white russian.. that stuff is great for me because it seems I'm not getting a hangover from it.
Define hangover.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
Oskar_Hanberg
Starzinger Addict

Post by Oskar_Hanberg »

Joe Camacho wrote:
Oskar_Hanberg wrote:Last time I was drunk was last weekend. I had plenty of white russian.. that stuff is great for me because it seems I'm not getting a hangover from it.
Define hangover.
felling sick, having a headache, having poor balance, body hurting...

The only thing that can happen sometimes is that my body is a bit sore if I messed around, and I can feel tired, but thats because I was staying up later than usual. but non of the headache or sickness. I think it is due to the milk in it or something...

beer is not that bad either... I usually only get a hangover if I'm drinking excessive amounts of whiskey and the likes.
"All kinds of private exploitation is theft in the sense that what exists in this world belongs to all of us, and so called 'Intellectual property', or software, is no exception to that"
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

Oskar_Hanberg wrote:
Joe Camacho wrote:
Define hangover.

The only thing that can happen sometimes is that my body is a bit sore if I messed around, and I can feel tired, but thats because I was staying up later than usual. but non of the headache or sickness. I think it is due to the milk in it or something...

beer is not that bad either... I usually only get a hangover if I'm drinking excessive amounts of whiskey and the likes.
Usually, being dehydrated is having a hangover, you don't need to feel sick.

This weekend was awesome, I didn't feel the effects of two *sure* hangovers, I was able to sleep them.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
Oskar_Hanberg
Starzinger Addict

Post by Oskar_Hanberg »

Joe Camacho wrote:
Oskar_Hanberg wrote:
Joe Camacho wrote:
Define hangover.

Usually, being dehydrated is having a hangover, you don't need to feel sick.

This weekend was awesome, I didn't feel the effects of two *sure* hangovers, I was able to sleep them.
I love that.. like.. you drink HEAPS.. then you just wake up in the afternoon and everything is fine.

hmm.. yes I did feel a little dehydrated, but nowhere near as bad as If I stick with beer and whiskey.
"All kinds of private exploitation is theft in the sense that what exists in this world belongs to all of us, and so called 'Intellectual property', or software, is no exception to that"
MisterJones
Trooper

Post by MisterJones »

I honestly hate almost any sort of hangover, which is why I don't drink much anymore.
_-|-_
darkbenny
Box Car Superhero

Post by darkbenny »

i don't even know what a hangover really feels like

i think i'm hungover all the time
bringing Zsnes back
Mike
ZBoard Prince

Post by Mike »

DarkBenny wrote:i don't even know what a hangover really feels like

i think i'm hungover all the time
Hahaha.
**Prince of the Zsnes board**
*Smash Champ*
neoblaze
8-bit Moderator

Post by neoblaze »

I'm having a sip or ten of baileys right now.

cheers.
Oskar_Hanberg
Starzinger Addict

Post by Oskar_Hanberg »

neoblAze wrote:I'm having a sip or ten of baileys right now.

cheers.
Baileys is good.. getting drunk on it is great.. the hangover you get from it is horribly terribly awful.

PS. the spell check in Firefox 2 is really taking the "Me" out of my posts.