'Tis the Season for Giving

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

AntoineWG
Trooper

'Tis the Season for Giving

Post by AntoineWG »

Child's Play Charity

From the site:
Since 2003, gamers have banded together through registered Seattle-based charity, Child's Play. Over a million dollars in donations of toys, games, books and cash for sick kids in children's hospitals across North America and the world have been collected since our inception.

We collect no administrative fees or other charges, 100% of all gifts and donations go directly to our partner hospitals, to help make life a little brighter for a sick child.

This year, we have continued expanding across the country and the globe. With over 25 partner hospitals and more arriving every month, you can be sure to find one from the map above that needs your help! You can choose to purchase requested items from their online retailer wish lists, or make a cash donation that helps out Child's Play hospitals everywhere. Any items purchased through Amazon or DStore will be shipped directly to your hospital of choice, please be sure to select their shipping address rather than your own.

When gamers give back, it makes a difference!
I would like to take a moment to encourage everyone to make a donation to a cause that I'm sure touches every member deeply, even if it's just a couple of bucks or purchasing the T-shirt, the procedes of which go directly to the charity.
[i]"It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but the result's the same." - Mike Dennison[/i]
neoblaze
8-bit Moderator

Post by neoblaze »

payday tomorrow, I will donate.
casualsax3
Veteran

Post by casualsax3 »

I went to a local Childs Play event last week, it was fun
http://funderazor.com/
AntoineWG
Trooper

Post by AntoineWG »

I bought the T-Shirt a couple of weeks ago.
[i]"It is better to have tried and failed than to have failed to try, but the result's the same." - Mike Dennison[/i]