generic host processes

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

nintendoman

generic host processes

Post by nintendoman »

i have ben having trouble with generic host processes for windows (i think that' what it is called). a message comes up saying that generic host processes for windows has encountered an error and needs to close. i have clicked the "send error report" button and visited the windows website and downloaded the program WindowsXP-KB894391-x86-ENU.exe which is supposed to fix the problem but i still encounter the error. does anyone have any suggestions?
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Google "generic host processes for Windows" and you will get what you need.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
nintendoman

Post by nintendoman »

ihave already tried to google it and that didnt work. i have just encountered it again. it stops my midi output, stops me from getting sound from zsnes, disconnects me from the internet,makes my computer slow down by more than 200% and changes my windows scheme back to the old version- 2000 and before. i have to copy this to a .txt file so i don't lose this. that is the only way to save this message. anyone got a perfectly good NEW computer that they wan to give me for free?
creaothceann
Seen it all

Post by creaothceann »

nintendoman wrote:anyone got a perfectly good NEW computer that they wan to give me for free?
... ... ...
vSNES | Delphi 10 BPLs
bsnes launcher with recent files list