Please help with Mario RPG zsnes

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

friendlystalker

Please help with Mario RPG zsnes

Post by friendlystalker »

I need codes. I've looked at FAQ an don't understand creating them. So far, all i've found was unlimited flower pts, which i'm about to go try.

I know alot of forum people are very anal, but I could care less, I need help an i'm not too proud to ask. (Not directed at this forum, we haven't met yet. lol.)

I just want some simple...enter the numbers game genie codes for mario rpg. If this isn't the place to ask, idk where is.

So if you're not a mod, an you feel the need to complain at me, save it.
Sorry for the hostility, but i've been banned from TWO forums for just asking for some codes.

I DO appreciate the help, time and effort. Please, I jus wanna make the game fun again. An yea, I know how to google, 9/10 sites are like opening the worlds biggest can of spam. THANK YOU, IF YOU CAN HELP. I mean it.
creaothceann
Seen it all

Re: Please help with Mario RPG zsnes

Post by creaothceann »

friendlystalker wrote:Please, I jus wanna make the game fun again.
Then don't use codes.

Anyway...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588739.html
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/code/588739.html
vSNES | Delphi 10 BPLs
bsnes launcher with recent files list
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

friendlystalker wrote: So if you're not a mod, an you feel the need to complain at me, save it.
Sorry for the hostility, but i've been banned from TWO forums for just asking for some codes.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
That's pretty funny.

Either there's a LOT more to the story than you're sharing, or you were in ENTIRELY the wrong place. I'm betting on the former.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

friendlystalker wrote:I know alot of forum people are very anal,
WELCOME TO THE ZSNES BOARD
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.