Mayflash Classic Controller to USB Adapter Problems

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

zedrein
Rookie

Mayflash Classic Controller to USB Adapter Problems

Post by zedrein »

After receiving this unit a couple of days ago I have been disappointed with it's performance with the latest ZSNES software. There is a definite delay between the controller button presses (commands) and the PC response time that I suspect may have something to do with the error messages I received when attempting to install the supplied drivers that came on a mini disc with the product. They read as follows:

"Unable to execute file 'C:Program Files (x86)\Mayflash Wii Classic Controller Box\Remove.exe' Create Process Failed; Code 2 The system cannot find the file specified"

and similarly:

"Unable to execute file 'C:Program Filed (x86)\Mayflash Wii Classic Controller Box\Rescan.exe' Create Process Failed; Code 2 The system cannot find the file specified"

Can someone help me determine the nature of these errors and what possible steps I can take to optimize this products performance? I feel considering all the positive reviews on this accessory I should be getting better results.

I am using this accessory and running ZSNES on a Compaq Presario CQ56 notebook PC. Specs include a 64-bit Intel Celeron processor running at 2.20 GHz and 2 GB of RAM all running Windows 7 as the OS
odditude
Official tech support dood

Re: Mayflash Classic Controller to USB Adapter Problems

Post by odditude »

zedrein wrote:After receiving this unit a couple of days ago I have been disappointed with it's performance with the latest ZSNES software. There is a definite delay between the controller button presses (commands) and the PC response time that I suspect may have something to do with the error messages I received when attempting to install the supplied drivers that came on a mini disc with the product. They read as follows:

"Unable to execute file 'C:Program Files (x86)\Mayflash Wii Classic Controller Box\Remove.exe' Create Process Failed; Code 2 The system cannot find the file specified"

and similarly:

"Unable to execute file 'C:Program Filed (x86)\Mayflash Wii Classic Controller Box\Rescan.exe' Create Process Failed; Code 2 The system cannot find the file specified"

Can someone help me determine the nature of these errors and what possible steps I can take to optimize this products performance? I feel considering all the positive reviews on this accessory I should be getting better results.

I am using this accessory and running ZSNES on a Compaq Presario CQ56 notebook PC. Specs include a 64-bit Intel Celeron processor running at 2.20 GHz and 2 GB of RAM all running Windows 7 as the OS
uninstall, reinstall. if that doesn't work, contact the manufacturer.
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.