2 players on one keyboard...is it possible?

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

FeedKirbyNow

2 players on one keyboard...is it possible?

Post by FeedKirbyNow »

I was wondering...

Can two people play a 2 player game on the same keyboard? or will it confuse the computer? :?
[size=200](>-'_'-)> I want food.[/size]
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

In Windows, there is a limitation affecting keyboards where only a certain number of keys can be pressed at once. This is quite problematic for a single player, let alone two. I'd strongly suggest you get at least one gamepad (and the other player can use the keyboard)
FeedKirbyNow

^O^

Post by FeedKirbyNow »

oh okay thank you...

*looks in wallet for money to buy a game pad.....* :cry:
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

For a simple 8-button and X/Y Axis controller (generaly those that have two L and 2 R buttons and the other 4 buttons are setup like a PSOne/Two/SNES/etc controller), they shouldn't be no more than $10.

However, I'd recommend you don't get Century Concept Digital. They break too easy. >.<

OT: Cute avatar, I like it. :)
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

adventure_of_link wrote:OT: Cute avatar, I like it. :)
I can bet something that he stole it from me.

[/troll]
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

FOR FUCK'S SAKE
TRIM WHITESPACES DAMMIT
THEN CROP IT
AND OPTIMIZE IT

LIKE THIS

GRAB IT BEFORE I REPLACE THE LINK WITH THE GOATMAN

I'M SUCH A NICE GUY REALLY
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

YES. REALLY.
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Cyrus
Trooper

Post by Cyrus »

grinvader wrote:FOR FUCK'S SAKE
TRIM WHITESPACES DAMMIT
THEN CROP IT
AND OPTIMIZE IT

LIKE THIS

GRAB IT BEFORE I REPLACE THE LINK WITH THE GOATMAN

I'M SUCH A NICE GUY REALLY
Dood... dood... DOOD, TOO HARSH!!
ALL MY RAM ARE BELONG TO WINDOWS!!!1

Hmm... why didn't I think of that line before. (Rhetorical question, notice the lack of a question mark, so don't answer.)

I don't understand the obsession anime freaks/perverts have with cat-people. I find it rather disgusting.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

FireKnight wrote:I don't understand the obsession anime freaks/perverts have with cat-people. I find it rather disgusting.
They don't ask you to understand. They ask you to accept it without pointless criticism, since it's not like they're forcing you to have the same tastes.

Besides, most "anime freaks" don't have an obsession with catgirls. And many perverts have much weirder tastes than furries.
You should try lurking around /d for a while. You'll see what perversion can be.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
SquareHead
Veteran

Post by SquareHead »

grinvader wrote:
FireKnight wrote:I don't understand the obsession anime freaks/perverts have with cat-people. I find it rather disgusting.
They don't ask you to understand. They ask you to accept it without pointless criticism, since it's not like they're forcing you to have the same tastes.

Besides, most "anime freaks" don't have an obsession with catgirls. And many perverts have much weirder tastes than furries.
You should try lurking around /d for a while. You'll see what perversion can be.
Second time I see this reference and fail to understand. I must be missing something.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

SquareHead wrote:Second time I see this reference and fail to understand. I must be missing something.
Wiki-like description

Don't head there if you're under 18/21 (whatever your majority is) or are short of brain bleach... especially if you choose to explore /b.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

SquareHead
Veteran

Post by SquareHead »

grinvader wrote:
SquareHead wrote:Second time I see this reference and fail to understand. I must be missing something.
Wiki-like description

Don't head there if you're under 18/21 (whatever your majority is) or are short of brain bleach... especially if you choose to explore /b.
I dont know if I want to click that (especially at work). I was really shocked when I asked what is bukkake in this forum, and someone actually responded with a picture.

Sometimes I really need to climb out of the cracker box and see what is going on in the world.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

You can click the description, it's only text. You shouldn't proceed to the real site at work, though.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

SquareHead
Veteran

Post by SquareHead »

grinvader wrote:You can click the description, it's only text. You shouldn't proceed to the real site at work, though.
I should have realized that when you said wikipedia like explanation. Also now it get it. :oops:
creaothceann
Seen it all

Post by creaothceann »

vSNES | Delphi 10 BPLs
bsnes launcher with recent files list
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

grinvader wrote:

As an anime fan (not an anime freak mind you), I second this.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Now I finally get what furries are. :shudders:

* adventure_of_link is off to sterilize his browser cache, history, and cookies for the billionth time
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
SquareHead
Veteran

Post by SquareHead »

adventure_of_link wrote:Now I finally get what furries are. :shudders:

* adventure_of_link is off to sterilize his browser cache, history, and cookies for the billionth time
:lol: So glad I was at work and didn't click linkage.
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

SquareHead wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:Now I finally get what furries are. :shudders:

:lol: So glad I was at work and didn't click linkage.
Which one? I don't see any problems with the links posted here.
SquareHead
Veteran

Post by SquareHead »

B.k.pmcbev Yd. naoy 2 eafo C dak. dae yd. ,rpoy ung .k.pv OR C ol.by mroy ru mf ycm. cb yryan abe jrmln.y. e.n.pcgmv

What the fuck?

Anyway sorry, what I was trying to say was that I have had a nasty flu bug the last few days and have spent my time in that weird space between awake and asleep. The funniest was when I was screaming at people I thought were in my room.
Cyrus
Trooper

Post by Cyrus »

grinvader wrote:
Wiki-like description

And how the fuck do you know about all this? Those are pretty much the sickest people on the planet who go to those sites.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

hahahahaha

Michael Jackson is on the known pedos list on that link
NSRT here.
themewin
Lack of Imagination

Post by themewin »

THAT'S FUCKED UP
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

FireKnight wrote:And how the fuck do you know about all this? Those are pretty much the sickest people on the planet who go to those sites.
Dude

I eat kittens

and I like uziga's works

A LOT

The guy has like uber-incredible skills

/d is my playground (except on fatty days)
皆黙って俺について来い!!

FeedKirbyNow

doodie

Post by FeedKirbyNow »

OH i bought a controller for my compy from GameStop. It has uhhh...10 buttons? plus the arrow keys. And it costed about 10 dollars...(not bad not bad) Now i can own my bf in mario kart :P

I never really did understand furries...all i know is that i have a friend who is Bi-sexual and...all he draws is furries :shock: But he draws pretty good...