Logitech controller + SMW3

Gamepad acting up? Keyboard not responding properly? Can't get that other user to work? Read and post about it here.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

ilovebja4ever

Logitech controller + SMW3

Post by ilovebja4ever »

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to play SMW3 on Super Mario Allstars and when I get to the game mode selection screen and try to select the "1 Player" game, my select button acts more as a down button and switches between the "1 Player" and "Battle Mode" options. I've set up my controller correctly numerous times and its worked fine on this game as well as other games. Now as of 2 days ago, its started doing this. I've tried on other controllers and have had the same issue so I'm starting to think its the emulator but has anyone had this problem w/ their controllers? I'm running Windows 8 FYI and I've got the newest version of zsnes (btw i'm too stupid to learn the name of the emulator) from their website.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Re: Logitech controller + SMW3

Post by grinvader »

Been a while, but old games tended to use select for stuff like that.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Re: Logitech controller + SMW3

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Yes, select moves the cursor between selections, start starts the game. Not sure what you were expecting, really.
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads