Sly Cooper Trilogy (PS3) question/s

Feel free to discuss anything gaming related.

Moderator: General Mods

franpa
Gecko snack

Sly Cooper Trilogy (PS3) question/s

Post by franpa »

1) Does Sly Cooper 3 still support the Red and Cyan 3D glasses or did they change it to now require a 3D capable TV?
2) Are there any notable problems or changes I should be aware of between the original PAL PS2 releases and the PS3 Trilogy? Extra easy, more buggy, made the boat combat beatable etc.

I already own them on PS2 but wouldn't mind getting them again at I assume a higher graphics resolution and higher frame rates (Notably the 3rd game lagged on PS2 under specific situations)
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Re: Sly Cooper Trilogy (PS3) question/s

Post by Agozer »

1) Don't know, but I'm fairly sure that the game requires a 3D TV.
2) The games are all the same with the exception of most (all?) FMVs being 4:3. I don't remember seeing any lag when I played. The boat combat section was quite difficult, but beatable. The Challenge Mode with the boat combat sequence, however, is maddening.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

nice boat
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
franpa
Gecko snack

Post by franpa »

Agozer wrote:1) Don't know, but I'm fairly sure that the game requires a 3D TV.
2) The games are all the same with the exception of most (all?) FMVs being 4:3. I don't remember seeing any lag when I played. The boat combat section was quite difficult, but beatable. The Challenge Mode with the boat combat sequence, however, is maddening.
Thank you, to clarify it was mainly in Sly Raccoon 3 when you control Bently with his green smoke darts that the game lagged a little on the PS2 version, also it lagged when playing the 3D capable segments in 3D mode (Uses Cyan and Red glasses in PS2 version of Sly Raccoon 3).
Core i7 920 @ 2.66GHZ | ASUS P6T Motherboard | 8GB DDR3 1600 RAM | Gigabyte Geforce 760 4GB | Windows 10 Pro x64