2 Player rpgs?

Want to play with a friend over the net? Find out all the info you need on how to configure your PC, network and of course ZSNES. Also the correct place to find people to play with and what software they use.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Dennis

2 Player rpgs?

Post by Dennis »

Anyone know about some 2 player rpgs?I know the FF series and Secret of mana, but was wondering if anyone knew any others.Is earthbound 2 player, I havnt played in years.
kevman
Redneck Gamer-Mod

Post by kevman »

Earthbound is not.

Seiken Densetsu 3, aka Secret of Mana 2, is an excellent 2 player time.
SHREIK!!!!!!! DDdddnnnnnnaaaa! GESTAHLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Steelers now officially own your ass.
The Kirby

Post by The Kirby »

Actually, Earthbound can be a 2 player game if you and your partner are willing to create control boundries, as both controllers will work for Earthbound at the same time. But still... it doesn't make a very good 2 player game.

Super Mario Kart, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dreamland 3, and Super Mario All Stars (+ Super Mario World) make excellent 2 player games.
Mike
ZBoard Prince

Post by Mike »

The Kirby wrote: Super Mario Kart, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dreamland 3, and Super Mario All Stars (+ Super Mario World) make excellent 2 player games.

He said rpgs.
**Prince of the Zsnes board**
*Smash Champ*
Dennis

Post by Dennis »

Heck, id take any good 2 player games atm.But yea i figured earthbound would have something like that was FF did, both controllers would work during the battles, but im pretty sure only controler 1 would repsond regularly.

Edit:Wasnt kirby superstar the one with with kirby sucking up enimes then spitting out other dudes?If so i rember playing that game!It did have 2 player cap. as the other person could control the support dude.
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

Super Ninjaboy is two player.
Dennis wrote:Edit:Wasnt kirby superstar the one with with kirby sucking up enimes then spitting out other dudes?If so i rember playing that game!It did have 2 player cap. as the other person could control the support dude.
He said RPG's
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Uhh.. Johan.. Dennis IS the OP..

and he said he'd take any good 2player games..

And yes, Dennis, you are thinking of Kirby's Super Star.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

adventure_of_link wrote:Uhh.. Johan.. Dennis IS the OP.
HAHAHA.
In my defence, I was very tired when I wrote that.
Mark57Raider
Regular

Post by Mark57Raider »

Yes!! That's it!! I remember Super Ninja Boy from a long time ago. From the time that I played it on the Super Nintendo when it came out long ago I was hooked. I tried it again on emulation and it was like meh.... but it could be fun as a 2player RPG on netplay.