STUNT RACE FX

Found a bug? Please report it, but remember to follow the bug reporting guidelines.
Missing a sane feature? Let us know!
But please do NOT request ports to other systems.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

korme

STUNT RACE FX

Post by korme »

I have a bug in stunt race fx in 1.51 version. The speed in game is freak and framerate is not syncronized. in other versions that not happen
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Seems fine to me. Be more descriptive because your description isn't very good at all.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

they DO say that Super FX emulation isn't perfect, I've seen significant improvements, the only problem I can still see besides little things is that the banner that shows your bonus time still flickers, but they are just going to tell you that the Super FX emulation isn't 100% complete, they know it still has issues.
[quote="byuu"]Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? [i]>:([/i] [/quote]
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

The SuperFX core is probably in a better state than the SNES core. That's the only reason why other games don't quite work. IIRC, Snes9x uses the SuperFX core ZSNES uses (though, I'm not entirely sure if they are using the same version atm), and Snes9x's core is a bit better so there is greater compatibility (though, some of them could be hacks for all I know).
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

Snes9x does have Super FX related hacks in it.
Although I believe we're working on removing them for Snes9x v1.51.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by crocomire »

I don't test ZSNES 1.51 yet, but in 1.50 Stunt Race FX (U) works great, without major bugs... :?
THE LAST METROID IS IN CAPTIVITY.
THE GALAXY IS AT PEACE...