The legality of necrophilia

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Unforgiven

The legality of necrophilia

Post by Unforgiven »

Deathlike2 wrote:For the sake of argument, if you want to make a good point, don't mock other living people even after they die.. in a thread honoring a good person. You might as well be practicing necrophila.
Deathlike2 touched upon a topic of substantial interest to me. That is the subject of necrophilia.

What are your views on necrophilia?

As far as legality goes, the vast majority of law was implemented to protect people from other people. Or to prevent people from infringing onthe rights of others.

We have road safety laws because people have the right to a safe driving environment.
We have intellectual property laws because people have the right to be recognized and gain profit from their own creations.
We have laws so that people can walk the streets without fear of violence directed at them.

But do dead people have rights? By having sex with a corpse, you are not actually infringing on his/her rights. The corpse is dead so cannot consent or not consent. The corpse is dead so it can't feel physical or emotional pain.

As far as I can see, legally, it IS alright to have sex with a corpse (even if the law says otherwise).

But could the corpse be the property of its family members? I'd argue no unless the person while he/she was alive stated in the will that his/her dead body would become the property of someone else. If so, then it is illegal for you cannot use someone else's property for your own gain.

Assuming you can actually own a corpse (anybody's), would it be okay for you to have sex with it? I personally don't see why not. No rights are being infringed because dead people have no rights. Dead people do not need protection from other people. THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD.

My conclusion is that necrophilia, as a sexual preference, is as valid as liking chocolate or liking rock-climbing. It's just a personal preference.

Instead I would say, for the most part, the illegality of necrophilia is so because of morality, not because it is actually bad to have sex with corpses. Of course, different people have different morals, and morals aren't always logical.

So my view is that necrophilia has no basis for being illegal and should be legal BUT it is immoral so you shouldn't try it even if you can.
blackmyst
Zealot

Post by blackmyst »

Ahahahaha

7/10
[size=75][b]Procrastination.[/b]
Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.[/size]
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

what
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Nice try. However, you're overanalyzing this too much again.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

I believe that in necrophilia's case, it's as much of a question of the relatives having the right to have a not fucked corpse of their father/whatever as it is the right of the person to have a not fucked corpse.

>.>
blackmyst
Zealot

Post by blackmyst »

lol you guys

you're all disappointing me very
[size=75][b]Procrastination.[/b]
Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.[/size]
Unforgiven

Post by Unforgiven »

I.S.T. wrote:I believe that in necrophilia's case, it's as much of a question of the relatives having the right to have a not fucked corpse of their father/whatever as it is the right of the person to have a not fucked corpse.

>.>
Let's look at it another way:

A father and a mother have a 20 year old daughter. The daughter likes to go to parties and have consensual sex with random men.

Her father and mother can't do anything about it, even if they disapprove. The daughter owns her own body and can do what she likes with it.

But if the daughter dies, why is it suddenly okay for the father and mother to take possession of the body and decide: Nobody can have sex with her corpse?

If that's the case, then this issue isn't about necrophilia, it's about property laws.

So legally speaking, you can only have sex with a corpse if you are the owner of it.
I.S.T.
Zealot

Post by I.S.T. »

blackmyst wrote:lol you guys

you're all disappointing me very
But I like to talk!

:oops:
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

Oh my, this is too much.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Unforgiven wrote:you can only have sex with a corpse if you are the owner of it.
That one will be kept for the future.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

I'm offended by the locking of this thread without letting me use my law-fu, for shame. :(
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.