Stupidest person ever

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Francis64
Lurker

Stupidest person ever

Post by Francis64 »

ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

It shames me that this boy lives in the UK.
Can't people like this just fuck off elsewhere? Like, to nowhere? You, know, what I'm saying is "can't they just fuck off and die".

I hate people who hurt others. Especially scum like this that do not have any purpose in society. They deserve to die. And not just "die", I mean die "slowly and painfully".

In fact, I'll even go as far as saying that they should bring backb the death penalty to deal with these people. There are so many of these people around, and you know why? Because they don't fear the police. Going to prison makes it hard to get a job once you're released, but these people don't anyway. They'll just go back to the same lifestyle as before -- they never learn.

These people are worthless. At the same time, they consume resources with their disgusting selves. They should be killed and forgotten. They are nothing.

The justice system in this country is a joke. I want to see REAL justice. Not the justice of throwing them in prison, then letting them out later, that is, "respecting the value of these criminals lives". These people don't deserve any respect at all.

I just wish that the murderers notebook in the anime "Death Note" actually existed in real life, and that it fell into my possession.
Francis64
Lurker

Post by Francis64 »

So you think the UK justice system is too soft?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7366258.stm
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

Gee Franky, what's up with the reaction? Assholes existing is news to you?
It's relevant to point out that regions with death penalty do not have lower crime rates, people don't become criminals because punishment is too soft, and that you still have the death penalty in some weird way in the UK, you just never use it (never understood that one really).
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

In the UK, Capital Punishment was fully banned for all possible offences (inc. war crimes, treason etc) in 1998, but yes, it was never used after 1965 when it was banned for most offences. Also, executing thieves is the most retarded suggestion I have heard on this board, I'm afraid to say. That doesn't even happen in countries with Sharia Law.
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

It is better for the criminals to be doing all that bad stuff in jail than on the streets.
Francis64
Lurker

Post by Francis64 »

I currently live in the UK and I can tell you that I understand Franky's reaction.
The justice system in here is completely absurd, and because the law is now actually protecting stupid dickshits instead of punishing them, the UK - and other "civilized" countries - are witnessing Darwin's law in reverse.

I'll stop the rant here, otherwise we're losing the point on this thread.
Here's another stupid arsehole:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manc ... 187436.stm
DancemasterGlenn
Veteran

Post by DancemasterGlenn »

Either way, Franky is completely out of line. He didn't even hurt the guy, all he did was steal the kid's jewelry and make a retarded threat. Why the hell would you give someone the death penalty for that?

I guess I'll keep hoping no one ever puts you in a position of authority, ever. I can't even imagine how fast you'd let that power go to your head.
I bring the trouble.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Franky wrote:I just wish that the murderers notebook in the anime "Death Note" actually existed in real life, and that it fell into my possession.
ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

We have a pro swimmer here !
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

The thief threatened to hurt the guy. That means he was willing to hurt him. The fact that he didn't is meaningless. Intention over action, that's my law.

Maybe I phrased it badly. Criminals become criminals because they are scum, they're families are scum, and their friends are scum.

They keep being criminals because they never learn from their ways. And there is nothing to scare them into not doing the things they do. That's why the risk of dying for their crimes might help, because it would scare many away.

And for those who have the audacity to keep going, those who don't listen, those who disobey these laws, should be put to their death.

You have to realize that many criminals get away with their crimes, even when they're caught, due to lack of sufficient evidence in court. Everyone knows they've done it, but no one can punish them. It's wrong.

And like Francis67 (lol, my name is Francis too) pointed out, prisons themselves are too soft. Commit murder, go to prison -- hey, prisoner, here's a playstation, and Sky+

It's pure madness.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Franky wrote:Criminals become criminals because they are scum, they're families are scum, and their friends are scum.
Huh, no.
They're criminals because they're criminals.

Environment has effects sure, but it's far from being as stupid as direct copy.
Some criminals grew up in the highest care. Some didn't. It's all up to the individual, who reacts differently to the same causes.
Example time:
- a kid gets raped by his dad. Growing up, he becomes a pedophile.
- a kid gets raped by his dad. Growing up, he becomes a lawyer bent on capturing pedophiles.
- a kid gets raped by his dad. After killing his dad at age 12 and being jailed for a limited time, he becomes a brilliant businessman.
- a kid gets raped by his dad. He commits suicide at age 15.
- a kid gets raped by his dad. Growing up, he exteriorizes this pain in wonderful songs that give him fame and money. Then he dies of drug abuse because songs don't really heal the wound as nicely as heroin.

... and going, and going.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
DancemasterGlenn
Veteran

Post by DancemasterGlenn »

Franky wrote:The thief threatened to hurt the guy. That means he was willing to hurt him. The fact that he didn't is meaningless. Intention over action, that's my law.
I'd bet good money the kid didn't even have the knife he was threatening to stab the kid with. It's an idle threat, one that people make a lot, and one that would definitely be made if you didn't want to have to give back something you took from someone. Obviously we don't know if the kid really had a knife or not, so the point is moot, but no one is putting someone to death over an idle threat. That's just retarded.
I bring the trouble.
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

This thread makes my head hurt.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
alexz721
Regular

Post by alexz721 »

Franky wrote:The thief threatened to hurt the guy. That means he was willing to hurt him. The fact that he didn't is meaningless. Intention over action, that's my law.
This is literally one of the dumbest motherfucking things I've ever read on this board.
HOW ARE YOU MERRY GENTLEMEN
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

Francis64 wrote:The justice system in here is completely absurd, and because the law is now actually protecting stupid dickshits instead of punishing them, the UK - and other "civilized" countries - are witnessing Darwin's law in reverse.
Are you suggesting that areas with capital punishment are better places to live (or will be in the future because of this)?
The justice system here is pretty soft too in some cases, but I'd take that over something like the system of Texas any day of the week.
Simply punishing criminals harder is to attack the problem from completely the wrong direction.
Clements wrote:In the UK, Capital Punishment was fully banned for all possible offences (inc. war crimes, treason etc) in 1998
I see. I blame a certain teacher for not keeping updated.

And John Carmack would be dead if Franky had his way >:U
neo_bahamut1985
-Burninated-

Post by neo_bahamut1985 »

Ah, for crap's sake, why must the morons (see criminal) always get away with doing this kind of crap? I hope that loser gets his.
俺はテメエの倒す男だ! 宜しく! お前はもう死んでいる...
Francis64
Lurker

Post by Francis64 »

Johan_H wrote:Are you suggesting that areas with capital punishment are better places to live (or will be in the future because of this)?
No but communities in which the fate of convicted criminals is often enviable are moving full speed towards decadence.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Man, and people think TEXAS is crazy about executions.
Killing someone for THREATENING to harm somebody?

But on the subject of law enforcement in the UK sucks...
http://darkmonkey.org.uk/4/1/1200615651321.jpg
Last edited by Gil_Hamilton on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

Francis64 wrote:
Johan_H wrote:Are you suggesting that areas with capital punishment are better places to live (or will be in the future because of this)?
No but communities in which the fate of convicted criminals is often enviable are moving full speed towards decadence.
Ok, now, before the Frankies start giving me migraine, you might as well start citing your sources when stating stuff.

Because I can name quite a couple of places were criminals have their hands chopped off and killed, and I bet you wouldn't want to live there.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Joe Camacho wrote:
Francis64 wrote:
Ok, now, before the Frankies start giving me migraine, you might as well start citing your sources when stating stuff.

Because I can name quite a couple of places were criminals have their hands chopped off and killed, and I bet you wouldn't want to live there.
Even before modern law, it's been done before in history. It wasn't the most fair thing, but eh... I guess it "worked" (I'm not endorsing it, but it's worth putting it in perspective).

Anyways, why is this thief any different from others? I don't see the point. This thread is a disaster.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Neo Kaiser
Veteran

Post by Neo Kaiser »

Franky wrote:It shames me that this boy lives in the UK.
Can't people like this just fuck off elsewhere? Like, to nowhere? You, know, what I'm saying is "can't they just fuck off and die".

I hate people who hurt others. Especially scum like this that do not have any purpose in society. They deserve to die. And not just "die", I mean die "slowly and painfully".

In fact, I'll even go as far as saying that they should bring backb the death penalty to deal with these people. There are so many of these people around, and you know why? Because they don't fear the police. Going to prison makes it hard to get a job once you're released, but these people don't anyway. They'll just go back to the same lifestyle as before -- they never learn.

These people are worthless. At the same time, they consume resources with their disgusting selves. They should be killed and forgotten. They are nothing.

The justice system in this country is a joke. I want to see REAL justice. Not the justice of throwing them in prison, then letting them out later, that is, "respecting the value of these criminals lives". These people don't deserve any respect at all.

I just wish that the murderers notebook in the anime "Death Note" actually existed in real life, and that it fell into my possession.
Oh you are a hero!!! come here! take this medal of justice!! You must be a teenager because of the immature reactions. There is no way that a sane adult will post like that.
Yes I know that my grammar sucks!
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

I swear you people are insane...

Bye
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

Franky wrote:They keep being criminals because they never learn from their ways. And there is nothing to scare them into not doing the things they do. That's why the risk of dying for their crimes might help, because it would scare many away.
No, they keep being criminals because once they get out of jail they know they usually won't get a decent job and have to either settle for holding down two minimum wage jobs (if they're THAT lucky) or just recommit a crime so they can go back to prison where they know they can at least get food, water, clothes, and shelter all at taxpayer's expense.

or so this is my theory anyway.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Franky wrote:I swear you people are insane...

Bye
Yes, it's the people that DON'T think you should be killed for stealing necklaces who are crazy.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Gil_Hamilton wrote:
Franky wrote:I swear you people are insane...

Bye
Yes, it's the people that DON'T think you should be killed for stealing necklaces who are crazy.
If there was a gun or a knife to threaten the guy, then maybe there's a legit reason for saying it. However, it doesn't even sound like that's the case, so I don't see it as an true threat.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...