Hair color and personal modification

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

Franky wrote:Ah, blonde moment.
I don't appreciate such insults. I reject people are dumb based on the color of their hair. Do I seem dumb to you?
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by odditude »

it has nothing to do with the color of your hair.

...wait, what? :wink:
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

As a matter of fact, I actually have dark brown hair.
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

Franky wrote:As a matter of fact, I actually have dark brown hair.
So that makes it okay to insult those of us who are blond?
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.

Post by odditude »

...and completely missed the point of Nach's comment.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

"Blonde moment" is a cliche. You know, a "Stereotype"? I'm pretty sure a majority of blonds aren#t stupid (i.e. are of average or above average intelligence).
That said, I know two people with blonde hair that are both stupid (and female). I suppose at least some people fit these stereotypes. 8)

As for ginger haired people... oh don't even get me started.
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

Franky wrote: That said, I know two people with blonde hair that are both stupid (and female). I suppose at least some people fit these stereotypes. 8)
Most of my siblings have blond hair, yet my only stupid sister is one of the ones who isn't blond.
Franky wrote: As for ginger haired people... oh don't even get me started.
Really, quit while you're ahead.

Post by ZH/Franky »

Really, quit while you're ahead.
Yeah. ok.
PS: Look in your dictionary for the word "sarcasm".

...unless you want me to talk about people who dye their hair pink?
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

Franky wrote: PS: Look in your dictionary for the word "sarcasm".
My dictionary doesn't have that word yet, I've only gotten up to filling in the E's. Don't even think of asking me when I'm going to publish it.
Franky wrote: ...unless you want me to talk about people who dye their hair pink?
Oh, those people are fair game. Feel free to make fun of people who mutilate themselves or do everything they can to throw away their naturally good looks.

Post by ZH/Franky »

Oh, those people are fair game. Feel free to make fun of people who mutilate themselves or do everything they can to throw away their naturally good looks.
Ok, well let me just summarize.

women who get:
*any type of cosmetic surgery - moronic, disgusting
*wear that makeup that goes under the eyes - they make themselves look fuck ugly
*wears any makeup - makes them look uglier than they probably already are if they think they need it
*dye their hair - moronic
*get a sex change - depends; I could understand in certain cases, but most times I see it as disgusting.
*constantly worry about their appearance (clothes, etc) - pathetic. These types of women are usually one of the following (or all three, two of them of whatever): whore, stupid, or complete bitch. They're usually worthless, which is ironic in that they hopelessly try making themselves seem like they actually are worth something.

men who get:
*any type of cosmetic surgery - moronic, disgusting
*regularly wear makeup - wierd
*dye their hair - moronic
*get a sex change - depends; I could understand in certain cases, but most times I see it as disgusting
*constantly worry about theur appearance - even more pathetic that women who do the same thing. These ones aren't often whores, idiots, or complete *bitches (*male translation: asshole) as much as the female versions are.

...I could go on, but it's 00:48AM and I'm tired. Goodnight.
Last edited by ZH/Franky on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

Franky wrote: *any type of cosmetic surgery - moronic, disgusting
I agree with you except in cases where you're messed up without it. Skin graphs to burn victims for example.

Post by ZH/Franky »

Nach wrote:
Franky wrote: *any type of cosmetic surgery - moronic, disgusting
I agree with you except in cases where you're messed up without it. Skin graphs to burn victims for example.
A good point, though I am referring strictly to the people who have absolutely nothing wrong with them before the cosmetic surgery. The only exception I will make in regards to my opinion about cosmetic surgery, is liposuction (and please don't crucify me if I spelled that incorrectly).
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

since when did this turn from a discussion about the NTSC filter to hair colors and beauty?
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

At this point, it's safe to concede that celibacy is in Franky's future.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

indubitably

if just wearing make-up is a turn off, it'll definitely be hard-pressed to find anyone besides the lumber boot lesbians.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
blargg
Regular

Post by blargg »

adventure_of_link wrote:since when did this turn from a discussion about the NTSC filter to hair colors and beauty?
Since it became hip to discuss whatever the hell you want in a thread, no matter how much it derails the original discussion. </rant>
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

This thread clearly outlived its purpose.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

I'd also like to point out that I generally have no respect for models.
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

Franky wrote:I'd also like to point out that I generally have no respect for models.
How many models are you personally acquainted with?
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

odditude wrote:
Franky wrote:I'd also like to point out that I generally have no respect for models.
None. I see them on tv (you know, in adverts and stuff between different programs), in disgust.
They're just... not human.

...why did you ask me if I personally know any models anyway?
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

Franky wrote:
odditude wrote:
None. I see them on tv (you know, in adverts and stuff between different programs), in disgust.
They're just... not human.

...why did you ask me if I personally know any models anyway?
Precisely because of your response. What you see on TV is, a majority of time, the image that they are paid to project. Models are rarely paid to be people - they're paid to stand still, get heavily made-up, and look beautiful.

However, just because they do their job well in front of a camera doesn't mean that they actually ARE plastic, vapid individuals - that's simply the role that they're paid to play.

In case you were going to ask me the same question, the answer would be several. One is an annoying, vapid bitch, but the others are charming, intelligent, and quite down-to-earth.
ZH/Franky

Post by ZH/Franky »

Well, fair enough. A lot of them are probably nice people themselves. I'll take back what I said about models.

Still, I'm guessing that some of them actually aren't very nice people, so I'm predicting that my previous comment applies to about 20% of models.
funkyass
"God"

Post by funkyass »

Nach wrote:
The ability to insult based on physical appearance is a testament to genetic diversity.

that being said, natural selection will help ensure that there is one and only one franky.
Does [Kevin] Smith masturbate with steel wool too?

- Yes, but don’t change the subject.
Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

funkyass wrote:
Nach wrote:
The ability to insult based on physical appearance is a testament to genetic diversity.
Nah. It's more like sheer ignorance or breeding with alcohol. Sometimes the result sucks.
that being said, natural selection will help ensure that there is one and only one franky.
Extinction is imminent. That should help out the gene pool greatly.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
Clements
Randomness

Post by Clements »

Let's also hope that Franky does not donate any sperm, although I strongly doubt a woman would select his from reading his synopsis in the catalogue.