Hair color and personal modification

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

Deathlike2
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Clements wrote:Let's also hope that Franky does not donate any sperm, although I strongly doubt a woman would select his from reading his synopsis in the catalogue.
The person who writes it better burn if naive douchebag is not in the description.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
blackmyst
Zealot

Post by blackmyst »

Haha oh man, are we really gonna equate jokes about hair color with racism? That's pretty blonde.
[size=75][b]Procrastination.[/b]
Hard Work Often Pays Off After Time, but Laziness Always Pays Off Now.[/size]
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

sweener2001 wrote:indubitably

if just wearing make-up is a turn off, it'll definitely be hard-pressed to find anyone besides the lumber boot lesbians.
And most of them would merge said boots with his groin after reading the rest of the list. :p
blargg wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:since when did this turn from a discussion about the NTSC filter to hair colors and beauty?
Since it became hip to discuss whatever the hell you want in a thread, no matter how much it derails the original discussion. </rant>
You might not have noticed the big fat logo up there, "ZBoard -> General Nonsense".

Though I could stop after "Zboard", even.
funkyass wrote:natural selection will help ensure that there is one and only one franky.
I'd rather trust hard, cold steel with that myself.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

So, we are paying attention to what Franky posts now?
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Who are you already ?
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54