Link vs mudlord -- FIGHT

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

h4tred

Post by h4tred »

That I have to resort to analogies with seasoned programmers is ridiculous.
Indeed, you are fucking wasting your time. Now would you be so kindly as to dispose of this vermin. :roll:

Sure, they tried to prove that these hashes are NOT infallible, but so what. Lets continue with this PCB idea Fitzroy invented.

PS: If byuu invented it, I apologise :(
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

h4tred wrote:
That I have to resort to analogies with seasoned programmers is ridiculous.
Indeed, you are fucking wasting your time. Now would you be so kindly as to dispose of this vermin. :roll:
The only vermin I see is you, having to run your mouth where it (usually) isn't needed.
h4tred wrote:Sure, they tried to prove that these hashes are NOT infallible, but so what. Lets continue with this PCB idea Fitzroy invented.
I would suggest the same thing.
h4tred wrote:PS: If byuu invented it, I apologise :(
kiss-up. :roll:
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Verdauga Greeneyes
Regular

Post by Verdauga Greeneyes »

Why is this turning into a flame war? The only two people involved in this discussion who actually stand a chance of making this happen (byuu and Nach) have been as patient with everyone as I've ever seen them. Why is everyone else getting so riled up?
funkyass
"God"

Post by funkyass »

people like to feed trolls apparently.
Does [Kevin] Smith masturbate with steel wool too?

- Yes, but don’t change the subject.
h4tred

Post by h4tred »

The only vermin I see is you, having to run your mouth where it (usually) isn't needed.
Well, duh :roll:
kiss-up.
Dipshit for not seeing that I now genuinely don't have a issue with the BSNES creator, but instead, have a issue with YOU
Last edited by h4tred on Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
h4tred

Post by h4tred »

Why is everyone else getting so riled up?
Because we want to?

If you have a issue, fuck off
byuu

Post by byuu »

Sorry to fork the topic, trying to stay on-topic.
Hope nobody minds.
h4tred

Post by h4tred »

I dont mind, its only when LINK steps in, I get pissed. The fucker has got a pipe wrench up its rear end, so i cant blame them.
creaothceann
Seen it all

Post by creaothceann »

h4tred wrote:The fucker has got a pipe wrench up its rear end, so i cant blame them.
vSNES | Delphi 10 BPLs
bsnes launcher with recent files list
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

h4tred wrote:I dont mind, its only when LINK steps in, I get pissed. The fucker has got a pipe wrench up its rear end, so i cant blame them.
excuse me? you ran your mouth at fitzroy at first and then I stepped in.

there's even been several times where you've been rude. hah, there goes your claim, twat.

PS: thanks whoever for splitting this.
Yeah, I was in bed asleep.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
darkbenny
Box Car Superhero

Post by darkbenny »

a pointless thread is pointless
bringing Zsnes back
byuu

Post by byuu »

Rashidi
Trooper

Post by Rashidi »

i love the title of this thread, these (potentialy) gonna be epic Image
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

GAME OVER MAN

GAME OVER
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Please Insert Coin
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO NOW

WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO
byuu

Post by byuu »

THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA DO NOW
I know!

I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL I HATE YOU AOL!!!!!!

$21.95 a month for dial-up internet access? Assholes! I can't even join 90% of IRC chatrooms without bots insta-banning my hostmask!
Nach
ZSNES Developer
ZSNES Developer

Post by Nach »

byuu wrote:
$21.95 a month for dial-up internet access? Assholes! I can't even join 90% of IRC chatrooms without bots insta-banning my hostmask!
But man, how else am I gonna get the best sound in history?
Du du du du duuuuuu drrrrrrrrrrrrrr kllllll brrrrrrrrrrrrr leeeeeeeeek!

And I mean WTH? I goto Keyword Nintendo and they tell me to go use the World Wide Web? I thought I paid for just the America Web? Who needs those Nazi Scumbags from East Korea?

And what's up with telling me I got mail? I keep checking my mailbox, but it's empty. Besides, how can it be full multiple times a day? The mailman only comes once, if that. Usually he just runs past my house real quick and tries to avoid the heavy artillery.
May 9 2007 - NSRT 3.4, now with lots of hashing and even more accurate information! Go download it.
ZSNES Developer

Post by Deathlike2 »

Darwin is screwing with me allowing AOL to be this douchebaggy...

Go figure.
Continuing [url=http://slickproductions.org/forum/index.php?board=13.0]FF4[/url] Research...
h4tred

Post by h4tred »

there's even been several times where you've been rude. hah, there goes your claim, twat.
Well you ratfuck, what the fuck are you gonna do about it? Are you gonna let some sick, psychotic bastard stamp all over your turf OR are you going to grow some balls and do something about it!!!?!????!!! :evil:
Neo Kaiser
Veteran

Post by Neo Kaiser »

Dude if you keep playing the monkey will come after you.
Yes I know that my grammar sucks!
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

hahaha what