Drivers that don't know all the traffic rules:

Discuss whatever insanity comes to mind. Please keep it friendly and clean though.

Moderator: General Mods

grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

adventure_of_link wrote:Firebrand, it could be worse.. try explaning this on the boat. Despite last time it wasn't my fault they all still jumped to the conclusion of LAL ITS ALL UR FALT
It's always the fault of the fat kid who can't run fast enough to escape from the janitor.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Code: Select all

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
Pantheon: Gideon Zhi | CaitSith2 | Nach | kode54
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

grinvader wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:Firebrand, it could be worse.. try explaning this on the boat. Despite last time it wasn't my fault they all still jumped to the conclusion of LAL ITS ALL UR FALT
It's always the fault of the fat kid who can't run fast enough to escape from the janitor.
fuck you
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
gllt
NO VOWELS >:[

Post by gllt »

adventure_of_link wrote:
grinvader wrote:
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

gllt wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:
grinvader wrote:
fuck you too

way to backstab me like that :(
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
doktor_kris
Lurker

Post by doktor_kris »

FitzRoy wrote:There are also countries that use yellow as a "get ready" from stop to go, which also sucks.
Not at all! The yellow light (usually) makes for smooth and predictable transition between red and green light.
gllt

Post by gllt »

adventure_of_link wrote:
gllt wrote:
adventure_of_link wrote:
grinvader wrote:
fuck you too

way to backstab me like that :(
Its only backstabbing if I make it worse

but seriously, you worry too much about what people say on the internet
I love you dude, but you should care not so much, because we're just a bunch of losers with stuff you could poke at if we cared that our buttons got pushed, ie thats the only difference between us and you

MSN material lol, hi zboard
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

doktor_kris wrote:
FitzRoy wrote:There are also countries that use yellow as a "get ready" from stop to go, which also sucks.
Not at all! The yellow light (usually) makes for smooth and predictable transition between red and green light.
'Usually' isn't always. Some countries do use orange both ways.

You are aware some countries ask to drive on the left side of the road, aren't you ?
Only logical other stuff is different.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

<jmr> bsnes has the most accurate wiki page but it takes forever to load (or something)
funkyass
"God"

Post by funkyass »

I wouldn't be surprised if the truck driver just nodded off at the wheel.

I've noticed drivers just delegate responsibility to the control signals. Go when the light is green, regardless of whats actually in the intersection. I've seen people just blindly follow the car in front of them and stop when the car in front stops - even if that means they are stopped on Light Transit tracks.

Won't even move unless the train honks at them.
Does [Kevin] Smith masturbate with steel wool too?

- Yes, but don’t change the subject.
sweener2001
Inmate

Post by sweener2001 »

i've delegated to the car in front of me from pullman to spokane on occasion.

but that's a super boring highway with next to no intersections to speak of. and no animals, either, that i've ever seen in like four years of making that drive. it's all sprawling wheat fields.

i've also made my share of mistakes, but none of them epic.

not like this one guy i watched turn the wrong way on a one way just after lunch hour. or this guy that insisted on cutting in front of me like three times on the interstate. every time i got in a position to accelerate and pass him, he cuts me off with no blinker. and this is right in the middle of my accelerating, every time.

i run into stupid just about every day here in spokane. whether it's parking lot shenanigans, interstate antics, or plain retarded in the city, i'm bound to hit it. probably doesn't help that driving around is a big part of my job. it was a lot less stressing when i got to choose when i was driving. i could avoid the bulk of the stupid then.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c128/sweener2001/StewieSIGPIC.png[/img]
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

This is probably why we still don't have cars with guns on their hood.

In a week 80% of the driving population would be repainting the roads with their guts.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

grinvader wrote:This is probably why we still don't have cars with guns on their hood.

In a week 80% of the driving population would be repainting the roads with their guts.
I would like to set up rocket launchers at every stop sign.
*Sometimes I edit my posts just to correct mistakes.
gllt

Post by gllt »

Joe Camacho wrote:
grinvader wrote:This is probably why we still don't have cars with guns on their hood.

I would like to set up soul suckers at every alteration of degree in the road and in turn lanes when people drive in them like its a normal lane.
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

gllt wrote:
Joe Camacho wrote:

I would like to set up soul suckers at every alteration of degree in the road and in turn lanes when people drive in them like its a normal lane.
What about those without a soul? Huh?
gllt

Post by gllt »

Joe Camacho wrote:
gllt wrote:
Joe Camacho wrote:

What about those without a soul? Huh?
We will implant one and then make it burn in hell, or something.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

What's wrong with just plain guns on the damn hood
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

You say that like it's a BAD thing.
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

Did I ?

My bad; this was clearly meant as a "this is why we can't have nice things" post.
皆黙って俺について来い!!

Panzer88
Inmate

Post by Panzer88 »

yeah I almost got T-boned the last week, you just have to drive defensively, people really don't give a fuck if they kill you or cripple you for life. It sucks but that's the way it's always gonna be.
[quote="byuu"]Seriously, what kind of asshole makes an old-school 2D emulator that requires a Core 2 to get full speed? [i]>:([/i] [/quote]
Joe Camacho
Devil's Advocate

Post by Joe Camacho »

grinvader wrote:Did I ?

My bad; this was clearly meant as a "this is why we can't have nice things" post.
You mean, your car doesn't have a gun on it's hood?
grinvader
ZSNES Shake Shake Prinny

Post by grinvader »

I don't have a car. Or need one.

I have baseball bats on my cap.
皆黙って俺について来い!!