Lesser known (good) NES(/Famicom) games

Feel free to discuss anything gaming related.

Moderator: General Mods

DOLLS (J) [!]
ZNES Developer

Post by DOLLS (J) [!] »

DOLLS (J) [!] wrote:Oh, and the weird one with the little cowboy-looking thing that turns into a rolling woodlouse, or a midget after eating an apple, or a fish... that is quite mario-like. Anyone know the title?
Yes, I'm in an urge, and someone already knew the title years ago when I asked here, sadly I lost it after an HD crash and can't, for the life of me, remember the damn title.
So please: :idea:.
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

As long as we're playing the Name That NES-game;
Platformer where you play as a bald guy who uses some rod or something for, eh, stuff? I think you could nail it to a wall and use it as a platform to reach otherwise unreachable areas? I think the sprite was pretty large.
Yeah, that's all I remember.
Louis Cypher
Devil Summoner

Post by Louis Cypher »

DOLLS (J) [!] wrote:
DOLLS (J) [!] wrote:Oh, and the weird one with the little cowboy-looking thing that turns into a rolling woodlouse, or a midget after eating an apple, or a fish... that is quite mario-like. Anyone know the title?
Yes, I'm in an urge, and someone already knew the title years ago when I asked here, sadly I lost it after an HD crash and can't, for the life of me, remember the damn title.
So please: :idea:.
Armadillo.

Johan- Karnov, maybe? I dunno. Only NES game I can think of that features a bald guy.

Back on topic: Tombs & Treasure! Also, Chaos World.
[url=http://agtp.romhack.net]Aeon Genesis ~ We eat ham and jam and spam-alot[/url]
DOLLS (J) [!]
ZNES Developer

Post by DOLLS (J) [!] »

Louis Cypher wrote:Armadillo.
Damned right, thank you.