i didn't read the rules

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Dark_Samus111

i need help

Post by Dark_Samus111 »

ok i need help i have a mac and zsnes for mac and i dont know how to put the roms onto zsnes plz someone help me if you have a mac and know how to PLZ tell me how :?:
odditude
Official tech support dood

Post by odditude »

please read the included documentation. afterward, if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.
Why yes, my shift key *IS* broken.
PHoNyMiKe
Retrosexual

Post by PHoNyMiKe »

oh great, a mac user...
[url=http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=phonymike]ultimate immortality[/url]
[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,zsnes,white,purple.png[/img][/url]
Dark_Samus111

ugh

Post by Dark_Samus111 »

ok its not my fualt my dad wont bye a friggin pc so dont be bitchen and monin about me having a mac A BUG ON DESK
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

A Mac user spouting unintelligible gibberish. Well, this is rich.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
adventure_of_link
Locksmith of Hyrule

Post by adventure_of_link »

funny thing is, very first time I've ever had something I've purchased online was a MAC product. my iPod touch.
<Nach> so why don't the two of you get your own room and leave us alone with this stupidity of yours?
NSRT here.
Dark_Samus111

omg

Post by Dark_Samus111 »

ok did you not read my thing you trolls i sed its not my fualt my dads a cheap jerk dont call me a noob
Dark_Samus111

?!?!?!

Post by Dark_Samus111 »

um ok that link to that download thing i have no idea what its for or how to use it yes i am new to zsnes and stuff but that dosnt meen you have to be rude
Johan_H
Starzinger Addict

Post by Johan_H »

adventure_of_link wrote:funny thing is, very first time I've ever had something I've purchased online was a MAC product. my iPod touch.
I don't really see how that is funny or relevant to anything? Also wouldn't that be an Apple product, rather than a Mac product?

EDIT:
Dark_Samus111 wrote:um ok that link to that download thing i have no idea what its for or how to use it yes i am new to zsnes and stuff but that dosnt meen you have to be rude
It seems you're new to computers in general, not just to ZSNES. Ask a friend how to download a file from the internet, then read the documentation that comes with ZSNES.
Also, more people will take you seriously if you at least attempt to use proper grammar.
badinsults
"Your thread will be crushed."

Post by badinsults »

Well, this is certainly classy.
<pagefault> i'd break up with my wife if she said FF8 was awesome