Opening roms with ZSNES

General area for talk about ZSNES. The best place to ask for related questions as well as troubleshooting.

Moderator: ZSNES Mods

Donwnfall83

Opening roms with ZSNES

Post by Donwnfall83 »

Why cant i open my roms with zsnes.. i know it doesnt really matter but i wana just be able to click on my rom a play.. i used to be able to but now outta no where i cant... :? any help?

ive tried going to properties "open with" selected zsnes but it doesnt work
Gil_Hamilton
Buzzkill Gil

Re: Opening roms with ZSNES

Post by Gil_Hamilton »

Donwnfall83 wrote:Why cant i open my roms with zsnes..
Because you're doing something wrong. ZSNES has no problems whatsoever opening ROM images.
i know it doesnt really matter but i wana just be able to click on my rom a play.. i used to be able to but now outta no where i cant... :? any help?

Oh, you mean associating ROM images with ZSNES?
*shrug*
Squall_Leonhart wrote:
You have your 2s, 4s, 8s, 16s, 32s, 64s, and 128s(crash course in binary counting!). But no 1s.
DirectInput represents all bits, not just powers of 2 in an axis.
KHDownloads
gllt
NO VOWELS >:[

Post by gllt »

Have you moved the ZSNES folder?
Agozer
16-bit Corpse | Nyoron~

Post by Agozer »

Click Game --> Load. navigate to wherever you have your ROMs. Select one. Double-click on an entry or press Enter.
whicker: franpa is grammatically correct, and he still gets ripped on?
sweener2001: Grammatically correct this one time? sure. every other time? no. does that give him a right? not really.
dfreer
Lurker

Post by dfreer »

Donwnfall83 wrote:Why cant i open my roms with zsnes.. i know it doesnt really matter but i wana just be able to click on my rom a play.. i used to be able to but now outta no where i cant... :? any help?

figure out the exact path to zsnes, then when you go to open with, use that path instead. If it works, do it again but this time check the "Remember this" button or whatever, "Always open with this" i think.